Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, to be honest I'm tired if you being an ass to everyone.
Didn't you just broke the rules? Or I can also call you ass without being warned/banned? And what do you mean by "everyone"? 2-4 people (including you)?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't you just broke the rules? Or I also can call you ass without being warned/banned? And what do you mean "everyone"? 2-4 people (including you)?
You're saying you're not being an ass? Seriously, I'm not trying to be offensive, but you're giving a terrible attitude to a lot of people on this forum.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're saying you're not being an ass? Seriously, I'm not trying to be offensive, but you're giving a terrible attitude to a lot of people on this forum.
hence the reason he got fired from um-wfs

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Note that Dam got perma banned (while I didn't) there.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think i could talk krystal in to letting dam back in

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So? I don't really understand the point of your post.

You're wrong. I made some mistakes in UM-wFs forums, but not here.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't bother because I don't want to return to those forums ^_^
Why? Should be a cool answer though. They're making a terrible attitude for people? You tell me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG ROGUE MODDING KAINATION

Okay, both of you drop it; No more talking about it unless it's in private messages.

hlev, stop acting like an ass. I never see you post, never have. Don't know who you are, just going off of what Damaera said and how you posted in this thread. No, you aren't being a flamer, but the way you post and the way you say stuff shows a total ****ty attitude and a sarcastic ****ery. So leave that attitude somewhere else. It's not cool.

We have a small enough community, lets not flame eachother until the flames burn whatever is left of this place.

Hold the **** out until 1.3 is released at least.

Anyways, to the thread, I don't know enough about .sma and .amxx and how they work, but from what I know, you want to create whatever. Well, it'd help if you showed a video or something. I came into this thread late, so I have no idea how it works or looks.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ugh, let's not get things out of control, shall we?

Sting, Just to let you know. AMXX/SourceMod has a special rule that everyone that creates plugins and wishes to make it public, they have to release the source files as well. EVM/ECX was and still is an exception to this as they have a special deal with them. Though I do have to agree that a few people around here are responding very rude. No hard feelings of course :), you removed the file as you did not wish to release the *.SMA source file now that you know about how amxx public plugins works. At least Sting is nice enough to offer the source to the makers of EVM/ECX.

As for the fights and spammage going on here. Deal with them through a private message and not in a public thread. This is also pointed to madman121 and Damaera. A quick PM is easy and solves problems and issues a lot faster than replying in threads that will just make it worse.

Also, hleV? Please watch your attitude a little bit, though I do appreciate you have edited your reply to make it more friendlier.

Closing this thread as the owner removed the purpose actually of the thread by removing the download link within reason. And of course because the thread goes way too offtopic.

Last edited:
ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
I know sky closed this thread but i just want to clarify something:

Oh, and I believe Raven and the rest of the core team released plugins and never showed the source file. You're not forced to use the addon either, so stop giving him **** about not releasing the source file.
TBH, the only "plugin"( well evm/ecx were more plugins in fact... ) are also the only plugins we have released without the sourcecode. And for this we have the permission of Bailopan.
It's true we wrote many plugins, but if we released them, then with the sourcecode.
And for the other plugins...well we are using but not releasing them ( e.g. ns-stats or some developer plugins ).

Hell...we released also some parts of the ECX CORE Plugin as an esf "module" for amxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom