Amber Alert. Read.

Best answers
gott.... Thats horrible. Why would people do such a thing? I say punish the fick out of him.

Best answers
update: yesturday, they held her funeral... it was sad to watch, and they had a huge turnout of pure strangers... and the cops are no closer to catching the guy that did it than they were 2 days ago..

Best answers
i wonder who is the killer (prolly me when i was high HEHE) im just playin ESF FORUMS you know i love j00

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.
The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins

"The act of dying is one of the acts of life."
-- Marcus Aurelius

Its still sad that someone so young died. The people dont care about others. Its just sad.
She didnt even get a chance to live her life. There are so many things she could have done, and so many things she could have grow up to be

Best answers
Look at all the other sick disgusting killers out there, like Cancer and AIDS. Its horrible watching people slowly die horrible death. These killers takes many many young lives too, not just the adults. Its really disturbing watching so many young children with cancer die. Thats another disturbing part of my life sadly. My brother was diagnosed with lukiehma(Spelling?) and he battle that on and off, since he was 3 till the age of 7 when he died. Theres also sick games these doctors play. You wouldn't believe some of the **** that goes on. I think doctors need a good kick in the face. Don't focus all this hate on one person or thing, theres many sick disgusting killers. and if anyones to truly blame for this crime not just the guy that did it, but the people that should have put him in an institution way before it got to this point and gave him medication and ****. You can't tell me no one noticed is weird behavior. You don't just one day decide to kidnap someone an cut em up. I talk too much... I should just burry my **** behind me lol. and I tell everyone again There is no Death Penalty in Canada.

The first private bill calling for abolition of the death penalty was introduced in 1914. In 1954, rape was removed from capital offenses. In 1956, a parliamentary committee recommended exempting juvenile offenders from the death penalty, providing expert counsel at all stages of the proceedings and the institution of mandatory appeals in capital cases.

Between 1954 and 1963, a private member's bill was introduced in each parliamentary session calling for abolition of the death penalty. The first major debate on the issue took place in the House of Commons in 1966. Following a lengthy and emotional debate, the government introduced and passed Bill C-168, which limited capital murder to the killing of on-duty police officers and prison guards.

On July 14, 1976 the House of Commons passed Bill C-84 on a free vote, abolishing capital punishment from the Canadian Criminal Code and replacing it with a mandatory life sentence without possibility of parole for 25 years for all first-degree murders.

Canada retained the death penalty for a number of military offenses, including treason and mutiny. No Canadian soldier has been charged with or executed for a capital crime in over 50 years. On 10 December, 1998, the last vestiges of the death penalty in Canada were abolished with the passage of legislation removing all references to capital punishment from the National Defence Act.

There were 710 executions in Canada between 1867 and 1962. The last execution was carried out on December 11, 1962 when 2 men
were hanged in Toronto, Ontario. Between 1879 and 1960, there were 438 commutations of death sentences.

No more death penalty. besides that... Why would you want to give him a quick way out.

This guys gonna be put in solitary confinement and sentenced to life without teh chance of parol. He may even get 2 life sentences

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um why is this still stickied...

Best answers
Originally posted by Twist
(I don't live with my mother I haven't since I was 10.)
I think that's going to happen to me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .

Anyway some ppl in this here thread said I'm a sicko, but I don't actually do the stuff, he does, :: points to the word killer in article ::.

Best answers
**BIG UPDATE**

READ :

This is important. Police believe they are this close to finding the criminal. Since one month ago when this girl was abducted, There have been 3 attempts to capture other children, Read this quote from TheStar.com for more information.

The latest incident was Saturday, when a man tried to grab an 8-year-old girl who was walking with her mother on Perth St., which is in the same vicinity where Holly had been walking May 12. Two days earlier, on June 5, a man grabbed a girl's arm outside Essex Junior and Senior Public School in the Bloor St. and Ossington Ave. area after following a group of children. Earlier that afternoon a man matching the same general description offered a 6-year-old boy some candy after confronting him in the school's corridor. On June 3, a man was chased off after a parent noticed him ogling children at the Essex St. school, and on May 31, a man tried to lead a 6-year-old boy from a Loblaws store on Dundas St. W. after giving him some chocolate. The man has been generally described as white, between 50 and 60, about 6 feet tall with a protruding stomach and graying hair. He was wearing a white T-shirt and blue jeans, and one witness said he had a set of keys on a chain dangling from a rear pocket. Although there is nothing to link the incidents at this point, police are working on the theory the same man is involved and may be connected to Holly's slaying. Muscat said it's important for people to be aware of who is around them while walking in the area and to report anything suspicious.

( Taken from, TheStar.com http://www.torontostar.com/NASApp/c...geid=971358637177&c=Article&cid=1052251800927 )
Please comment! I live 5 minutes away from this girl and I'm 14 so I'm real scared :cry: .. I'm being serious, It could be anyone thats what scares me o_o

Best answers
Originally posted by PoLo
**BIG UPDATE**

READ :

This is important. Police believe they are this close to finding the criminal. Since one month ago when this girl was abducted, There have been 3 attempts to capture other children, Read this quote from TheStar.com for more information.

Please comment! I live 5 minutes away from this girl and I'm 14 so I'm real scared :cry: .. I'm being serious, It could be anyone thats what scares me o_o
Well, all i can say is for everyone near the area to keep a close eye on people. If you see anyone of that discription or looking at children call your police department. Keep the kids indoors too if you feel it's neccesary.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"When I came home, my husband told me, and I just started screaming," said Licinia DaSilva, who lives across the street.

"I just wish the son of *****, excuse my language, will be caught. He deserves the same thing he did to the innocent Holly."

I think what this lady said is totally correct. Polo just watch for the old guy giving you dirty looks. If you see anyone remotely close to the description make sure your in a public place with people and make sure you tell any friends with you. Don't be paranoid over the situation just become more cautious. Don't let this **** head (excuse my language) get the best of you. If anyone does try and hurt you aim for the nose, the throat, and the nads.

Best answers
I don't think so he is really scaring me though. I think hes being dumb now trying to continue, Thats disgusting this guy must have one sick mind

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Twist
Canada doesn't have a death sentence anymore....

BTW I TAKE PRIDE IN BEING SICK AN TWISTED. I WAS RAISED IN A PRETTY GOD DAMN DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY =D I'm PROUD To Be SiCk AnD TwIsTed, Althought that girl didn't deserve what she got. Lifes a *****, Death is jut death nothing more. All these idiots that sit and greeve over all their lost loved ones and **** are just morons its not gonna make them come back(unless you have the Dragonballs ;)) Celebrate what life they did live even if it was short. Part of my grouping up ina sick twisted family, was watching alot of people die in ways a cihld should never see. But thats just life. =D

I don't believe anyone has the right to make a choice of who lives and who dies. People forget we are animals too. This is nature.
Stop your babbling, You don't call a family who just lost their daughter to some sadistic freak a bunch of morons. What did you think they were going to do luagh all nght long about it?? I don't care what you say about how you've grown up, it gives you no right to start judging people. Grow up, and understand that if you lost your child to a freak like that i'm sure you'd be crying as well. It's one thing to lose a child in a natural death, but to a murderer.. that's one of the saddest stories i've ever heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom