Amber Alert. Read.

Best answers
They should put him in a small cell like 4 by 4 with a hole to piss in and let him in that for his whole life...nothing is worse than smthin like that...

That guy is fockin TwiSted...

Best answers
hmmm meggedo... im not saying all convicts should be executed. those who deserve it should get it. i do agree to a certain extent that killing all around is wrong. but nm, we can debate bout this till the dragonballs turn to rock but we will not get any conclusion. everyone has their own opinions. my opinions are based on the fact that my country has some really strict laws citizens have to abide to.
however, i dun get it. does the murderer get some perverted pleasure out of dismembering bodies? its like.....sick :(

Best answers
Disgusting *******!! I hope he gets caught and killed. If he does that to other people, especially children, he doesn't deserve to live. BTW, to answer a question posted above, some people get pleasure at watching others suffer.

I'll pray for them. They need all the help they can right now.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta_Master
No they should cut off his hands, cut off his legs, cut of his arms then crusify the rest of him.

That is one of the worst things I have ever heard, it's sick and disgusting how people can do things like that.
Well, that is totally inhumane

Yea, this dude is sick, people like this just need to be locked away for good :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is absolutely disgusting, it's sad how some people are so vile and twisted, I don't even know the person, but its still heart-breaking. Lets pray that someone will find him.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because somebody did something so sick does not mean that they should suffer a grim fate as well. It also does not mean we have the right to judge our fellow men to hand them such horrible treatment. Its just like what many of us are taught as children, two wrongs do not make a right. The only punishment I can justify is isolation. Or perhaps exhile to a camp where the inmates are forced to work(under humane conditions, of course) and make the land a better place. I am not saying that this punishment will work for everyone, but I see it much better than the death sentence.

Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
there are some pretty sick and twisted people out there. All you can do is hope there will be no more carnage...
- hides his face -

no anyway... it is quite sick indeed...
!@#$#@$ :(

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beleive that sometimes the death penalty is neccesary. For instance, letting someone like Osama live would only garauntee more death, even if you sealed him away. I don't think the death penalty makes examples, nor do more torturous deaths or cruel punishments. The death penalty only garauntees that the person will never harm anyone ever again. That is it's sole function.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cucmbas right about the death penalty, cause if osama was in jail then there would be countless rescuse attmpts and what not that are caused by him.
about the killing, i cant even imagine why someone would do somthing like that, especially to a child

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe anyone would do that to a 10 year old girl. I am mortified and I wish whoever did it is caught fast. he does deserve the same fate though in my opinion. The law is nowhere near as strict as it should be.

Best answers
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: his torture will be cut off a body part every 2 hours

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a horrible thing for anyone to do, regardless of their mental picture. I don't know why anybody would do such a thing, but people are like that -_-
Sickening isn't it..

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is easily the most horrid thing I have heard in a LONG time. It is terrible to know that such hazardous people are wandering the earth. I wouldn't wish death on anyone. I'm just satisfied following my religion and knowing that he'll get his dues when his judgement is passed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
temporarily stickified to make more people aware of this.

If a mod or admin disagreee's, just de-stickify it. Thanks.

Best answers
Whoever said they had a friend that grew up in adisfunctional family, and hes pretty normal or whatever.

My family has been screwd up for generations. and my real grandfather is some rapist dude that raped my grandmother but thats another story. but I also have alot of the genetic mental disorders passed down(Dammit). I've got a **** load, and my little brother has even more he can't distinguish whats real or not anymore. He tried to kill my little sister on numerous occasions. He was sexualy molested and seen some sick **** too. We both have Paranoid Schizophrenia(He has child hood Schizophrenia) and depression. Among a buncha of other crap like R.A.D and B.P.D. Our father wasn't the greatest man on the planet, hes done some sick and twisted ****, he was great to his children and our friends he was actually awsome. didn't want us to grow up like him. He'd always take us to places cool places. but he used to beat our mother brutally in front of us.
What I'm trying to say is its really hard to grow up normal and not disfunctional, with all these mental illnesses and stuff.

I don't want sympathy even though it may seem like it. I just need to talk about this it helps me alot.

Oh yeah on happy news. I have a new baby brother born on tues day last week.(I don't live with my mother I haven't since I was 10) He has a diffrent father so hes not related to the blood thats all really messed up. My moms 33 and shes got 6 kids......(Im gonna be like 40 years old to some 18 year old brother.)o_o

Thx for letting me talk about some of this.

Best answers
I cant believe some people could do this. Cutting/ripping people apart is sick. How could THEY even tolerate it? The smell..the look..the blood, its sickening. These people need to be put to death and if its a genetic thing, they must make sure it isn't passed down to anyone. I've seen pictures of cut up body parts (stupid people on aim and there "CLICK HERE ITS COOL!" links -.-) and it grosses me out. I hope they put the person who did it on a death penalty.

On the news article it said that they found some of Holly's parts on the shore but the site says

Stonehouse promised to give $10,000 for Holly's safe return. He also urged her to try and escape from her abductor.

But if she has body parts lying on the shore wouldn't she be dead?

Best answers
DUDE TAHTS MOTHER ****ING ****ED UP THAT ****ING **** EATER HAS GOT TO PAY!!
THEY SHOULD TORTURE HIS ASS AND KEEP HIM ALIVE FOR A WEEK TO SHOW OTHER SICK ****S WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM WHEN THEY DO SICK TWISTED **** LIKE THAT!!!

god this **** is really ****ed up i have three nieces and one nephew theyre all young and ive been raising them cause my sister is an irresponsible ****. They are practicly my children. All i know is that if anyone ever did that to any of my kids id make shure that person would suffer horriblyfor like a month.

Best answers
I believe in cases like this where parents lose their children, they should be placed in a room with their killer and be set loose on them, do whatever they please with him. That would deter some people from commiting such wreckless acts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom