Amber Alert. Read.

Best answers
Please, Everyone. Pray for the Jones family for they've experianced a great loss to a very.. very.. sick person. Most of you might be wondering what I'm talking about, Well just take a moment to read this is really serious.

A 10 year old girl was missing (Just over/under 24 h I believe) And today, Theyve found body parts (Torso and another body part, Not released to public yet) near Lake Ontario. This is a terrible thing, I'm sure most Canadian's know about this though I do not know how far this has gone..

For a more in depth story go to:

http://www.torontostar.com/NASApp/c...257&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968793972154

This is really serious, Its funny how stupid some people can be. Especially to an innocent young girl.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are some pretty sick and twisted people out there. All you can do is hope there will be no more carnage...

Best answers
Although it is sad, life goes on. Just be on a watch for the killer or anyone that looks suspicious

Best answers
And I can't believe how those sick *******s can get free so quick from Jail so easily. :S
But what can you expect from such a 'democracy' goverment. (Talking about other goverments like America and Europe or other goverments that doesn't care **** about releasing criminals from jail)
Even though, our votes are winning. :rolleyes:

A quick execution is too good for him. They should give him the most painful death, even if it takes his eyeballs out or even if they cut his tongue off.

:devgrin:

Best answers
Originally posted by GoldSaiyan

A quick execution is too good for him. They should give him the most painful death, even if it takes his eyeballs out or even if they cut his tongue off.

:devgrin:
No they should cut off his hands, cut off his legs, cut of his arms then crusify the rest of him.

That is one of the worst things I have ever heard, it's sick and disgusting how people can do things like that.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta_Master
No they should cut off his hands, cut off his legs, cut of his arms then crusify the rest of him.

That is one of the worst things I have ever heard, it's sick and disgusting how people can do things like that.
You guys are just as sick as the person who did it.

Best answers
on happier note, here in Emonton they found the guy who raped and killed a 8 to 12 year old girl, 10 years later. \0/ have hope, they will find him eventually.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No man is fit to judge, . . .

Putting him to death quick and simple, so he can't hurt anyone else, is a reasonable thing to do. But torturing him, regardless of what he did, only perpetuates atrocities.

Best answers
of cause cucumba will say that lol. hes robocop anyway that sad :(

Best answers
I agree with cucumba.
Whoever did this is a sick person. Once they catch him, they should NEVER let him go.
However i dont think they should execute him (but i dobt belive in the "he is mentally disturbed" so he should go to counsling)
In both cases no one has the right to take a life from another.

Best answers
whats wrong with execution. sometimes u need to make an example. such sickos do not need to live anyway. why use the taxpayer's money to feed em while they enjoy life imprisonment?

Best answers
Well judging by what ur saying does that mean we should kill all convicts? who still have families?
Im just saying killing all round is wrong.

Best answers
Canada doesn't have a death sentence anymore....

BTW I TAKE PRIDE IN BEING SICK AN TWISTED. I WAS RAISED IN A PRETTY GOD DAMN DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY =D I'm PROUD To Be SiCk AnD TwIsTed, Althought that girl didn't deserve what she got. Lifes a *****, Death is jut death nothing more. All these idiots that sit and greeve over all their lost loved ones and **** are just morons its not gonna make them come back(unless you have the Dragonballs ;)) Celebrate what life they did live even if it was short. Part of my grouping up ina sick twisted family, was watching alot of people die in ways a cihld should never see. But thats just life. =D

I don't believe anyone has the right to make a choice of who lives and who dies. People forget we are animals too. This is nature.

Best answers
Just to make sure everyone is on the same page.. Amber Alert stands for.. America’s Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response Or at least that's what I'm told, Http://codeamber.org Should have more information.

While I go to work or at work I'll listen to 680 (News station) To find out as much as I can and I'll update everyone here.

Best answers
Originally posted by Twist
I WAS RAISED IN A PRETTY GOD DAMN DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY
That's no excuse for your behavior. I have a friend who comes from a pretty disfunctional family as well and he is not sick and twisted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom