Alternate type of Renzoku for vegeta

Best answers
I don't know if this has been posted or not...from what i saw my idea hasn't yet so ill explain it now

Renzoku energy dan is a good move but i think a different move might be more sufficient. it is similar to renzoku energy dan but this was from the Frieza saga.

When vegeta faced frieza in perfect form...he became angered that he couldn't keep up...vegeta had a nice power up scene with a white glowing aura and then converted the energy into a series of generic beams blasting towards frieza...frieza sorta looked like mewtwo from pokemon sadly as he flew up away from the blasts...what i think is that vegeta should have this

It would be 3x the amount of a charged generic beam for a full blast...but what would happen is, he would shoot out generic beams at either a rapid rate or he could, like goku's torpedo, shoot them out when he wants. Most likely be ball attacks but implementing beam attacks would be interesting wouldn't it?

It was just a thought and not fully thought through...i was going to get pictures for it but my calculus teacher is being annoying right now.

But i think this could def give an advantage for vegeta since these could hinder beams from hitting him compared to ki balls. ::Shrug:: if not...then all well :)

Best answers
It might be good if this was implimented as a new mover generally then maby they could give vegeta the normal Ki blast fire back so you could actually blob people for a change , as the current Renzoku is so krap...

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think it will lock cool

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta's renzoku is pretty lame, like sensei said, it should be rapid generic beams. Like in buudokai 3, when you finish a dragon rush, sometimes the character shoots many ki blast down and they have long streams similar to generic beams.

While on this idea, Piccolo's hell zone grenade could look a little cooler. Istead of rushing as fat as you can to try to get the max amount of ki blast in while hteir still moving you should have a charge bar like vegetas renzoku, and once they are all fired, press right click to stop them. At any time, you right click on a target and they straight for him.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Vegeta's renzoku is pretty lame, like sensei said, it should be rapid generic beams. Like in buudokai 3, when you finish a dragon rush, sometimes the character shoots many ki blast down and they have long streams similar to generic beams.

While on this idea, Piccolo's hell zone grenade could look a little cooler. Istead of rushing as fat as you can to try to get the max amount of ki blast in while hteir still moving you should have a charge bar like vegetas renzoku, and once they are all fired, press right click to stop them. At any time, you right click on a target and they straight for him.
Actually , its a good idea , however you'd have trouble blobing people quickly , witch is why i still say Vegeta needs the un accurate rapid fire ki blast ASWELL as this good Renzoku idea...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i posted this idea before i think it was inside someone elses thread though but even now i still think its a good idea

Best answers
i like it it sounds like a technique i try to use the "Generic beam cannon"

i would like to see that and be able to sort of do tracer fire on a flying enemy

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only dont like to have the kiblob on the rensoku, that makes the rensoku useless already.
rensoku is an almost instand attack so it neads to be pretty fast, it does nead one thing that must not happen.
when someone stands still that he blows away, that isn't realy what the rensoku is for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom