All of EEA's Models

Best answers
Looks very good... only thing I don't like is that Buu. The face is soooo messed up.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he had his mouth and eyes like that in the picture i used to make most of him, (a fan art i found out later on) but it is 50x better than the last super buu model we had, quit yer yappin ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You also forgot the steamholes on buu's body :p

Best answers
nice really nice out of 10 out of 10 u get a 20 :)

p.s is eea a sever mod like evm ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very Nice, just wanna give some crits (tho u wont see em much)

-Buus eyes are black with red pupils not the normal ones
-Piccolo has a to dark skin tone
-Frieza looks kinda small, but that can be differnt ingame(legs should be a tiny bit ticker and longer, then he would be perfect)
-Cells face is to long (make the nose shorter)
-Make the SSJ trunks hair spread more, not so errr "cropped up" dunno how to say
-Make vegetas shoulders go down instead of go up (at the part where his arms start, it makes him look weak, and like a nerd =P)

and damn that krillin is nice!
NICE JOB EEA, UR MOD/ADDON IS GONNA BE AWESOME

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some of your crits are repeats of previous posts, i quoted your post and explained each one, look for the captal letters
Very Nice, just wanna give some crits (tho u wont see em much)

-Buus eyes are black with red pupils not the normal ones
(THIS HAS BEEN DEALT WITH, READ ALREADY, IT WAS LIKE THAT IN MY REF, I FIXED IT FOR THE KID BUU VERSION HOWEVER, )
-Piccolo has a to dark skin tone
(THATS JUST YOUR PREFERENCE, HIS SKIN TONE CHANGES MANY TIMES THROUGHOUT DBZ, I CHOSE THAT CUZ I LIKED IT MORE)
-Frieza looks kinda small, but that can be differnt ingame(legs should be a tiny bit ticker and longer, then he would be perfect)
(I AGREE HE LOOKS SMALL, HOWEVER, MODIFYING IT WOULD MAKE IT INNACCURATE IT MATCHES THE PROPORTIONS OF THE REF I USED, AND )
-Cells face is to long (make the nose shorter)
(NO ITS NOT, IT WAS BUILT WITH A SIDE REF AND IT FITS IT PERFECTLY, I DIDNT BUILD IT PROPERLY IN THE FRONT VIEW GIVING IT THAT LONG APPERANCE, ITS TOO NARROW TO BE PRECISE, ITS NOTA BIG ENOUGH PROBLEM FOR ME TO GO BACK AND FIX IT)
-Make the SSJ trunks hair spread more, not so errr "cropped up" dunno how to say (I SUCK AT DBZ HAIR HEH)
-Make vegetas shoulders go down instead of go up (at the part where his arms start, it makes him look weak, and like a nerd =P) (NOT MY MODEL,DUNNO WHAT TO TELL YOU)

and damn that krillin is nice!
NICE JOB EEA, UR MOD/ADDON IS GONNA BE AWESOME

i didnt use caps cuz i was "yelling", thats just for you to see my text in there, on a side note, this isnt a WIP thread, and im not even in the eea team anymore, crits on my models at least will go ignored, 1 cuz hey are done already, and 2 cuz they are for a mod i dont work for anymore =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no

§lipKnot said:
nice really nice out of 10 out of 10 u get a 20 :)

p.s is eea a sever mod like evm ?
No, its different, you can make, create, and join EEA games very easily (we have a server pack, EVM doesnt.) :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah its gonna be way more awesome then EVM (dont flame me for this, this is my oppinion and that is allowed.......i hope)
Just wondering....is there also gonna be the same Vegeta in nomal form? not that it jumps from armor to buu saga style

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, there will be. We will probably also give ussj vegeta the buu saga outfit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu - pants not wide enough, abit to bright.
freza - both of em, head much to big
krillin - i like
cell - face looks wierd, should re-do it,the rest is ok
piccolo - the skin just sucks :|
vegeta - houlders to high
trunks - i like, but the ssj one looks wierd

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i said not even 5 posts ago that crits on my models would go ignored, but then i remembered where i was, the ESF forums, of course your not going to read, your just gonna look at the pictures and post,

IMO my buu is about as good as i could make it, (aside from the wrong eye color) also the brightness of the pants, his pants,...are white i snatched the base color right off an image of buu, ingame lighting will be applied and bring that brightness down for ya,

ive explained frieza, cell, and trunks already read he first page if your not too busy [/sarcasm]

my models go by my standards, i dont wtop working on a model until im satisfied with it, that piccolo there is he oldest of the bunch and noticably lower quality than the rest but i still like it more than the esf piccolo, i like it good enough hat its not worth my ime remaking him, there are tons of other piccolo models out there for you to use in its "crappy" place, i like the model as is, so its going into eea as is, (unless element wants to reskin it =P, after all he is in the team and im not HINT HINT)

Best answers
the only thing i think they should fix it the buu steam holse cells smile

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it only gives it the apperance that hes smiling from the front view i built it wrong from that perspective, my primary reference being a side one, i figured id just guess on the placement of the face from teh front and i goofed a little, he IS NOT SMILING, (ive head to explain this more than once)

its not a big enough problem to go back and fix, as you see the model from behind ingame, and even if itw as the other way around being a 3rd person game you wouldnt get close enough to really notice it unless you adjusted the camera

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only thing i think they should fix it the buu steam holse cells smile
What do you mean? I think the smile looks fine. That's actually the best Cell I've seen yet. The only model I think looks a little odd is Frieza, but then again, Frieza naturally looks odd.

Best answers
im not calling anybody a ripper....but the hair on that ussj trunks came from a ussj i did like a year ago, im just saying i recognize my own ussj hair, so a little credit would be nice(if u got it from logans trunks, then its still mine, cause he used mine)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats elements hair as far as i know, it was on his old armor trunks edit he made before he joined eea, though i wont completely deny your claim, its just that ive only seen elements armor trunks, and never seen yours,

demanding credit for something that isnt proven to be yours could be a big jump into a big mess that can be avoided, show us a picture of it so we can know for sure, cuz im pretty sure element made that hair in particular,

if it is your hair credits will be added, but theres just as much proof that its yours as is that its elements at the moment,

Best answers
i can get a pic for you guys since i made an edit of the skin long ago, but the site where i dled the model doesnt seem to be responding right now, so when it does work i can post one up here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom