All of EEA's Models

Best answers
Bigman505 said:
Does krillin really need that uhhh er vagina in his neck?
what kind of vagina's you be looking at if you ever seen one before..... ;/

did you register just to say that.... :S

also heres pics of fatmanterror's trunks, the hairs are almost identical to the other one

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess i can ask element about that then, i havent seen that til now

Best answers
yea, thats fatmanterrors trunks hair for sure.. credits? :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as it is elements model, wait for him to confirm this before you do anything rash such as close the thread or warn cj(please mods =P), as its not cjs responsibility for element not giving credit, he shouldnt be punshed for it, know what i mean?

just wait for element to deal with it, it is his resposnibility, (cj can add credits if your order him to, but then thats for he wrong reason isnt it?)

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hmm, humpie said something about this when i showed him the pic on eea forums, but wasnt sure what he meant.

I did the original trunks edit over a year ago while still over at the bid for power forums only. After finding the edit again recently and using it for eea's ussj trunks i was under the impression (obviously mistakeningly) that it had come from an old bfp model whose author i knew. I never claimed it as my own, but rather said it was from a previous edit.

Either way it is my mistake for not making sure of this and apologize sincerely and ask if it is possible that we may still use it with full credit given to u.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright, ill add credits on the first page, and ty nuttzy ^_^.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm what does them make so cool? is it a high poly model (me wonders what poly the models are) or is it just the high detail in the skin?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the models arent high poly, just usefull polys, and good skins.

Best answers
well i really like those models..is it gonna be a pack or so thats gonna be released with the eea stuff? *i mean can you use the models without eea? :) offcourse i'll use eea, but i just wanted to know..

Best answers
sorry to break the flow of conversation, buuuut, thanks for being mature everybody :)

Best answers
Question. Is that Trunks going to work without the sword thing? If you can get those animations to work, I'd be impressed.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are going to remove the sword yes, even if we didnt, it only takes about 15 minuts to fix the animations to make him use regular melee animations in place of the sword animations,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice models. thats a nice set you all have there. keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom