Alien vs. Predator the Movie!!!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are your thoughts on this and how do you think the film will turn out? Maybe something like freddy vs jason with those twists or just some lame @ss movie like so many of them out there? I have to admit the first trailor that I watched didn't show much but I was intrigued by it and of course wanting to see more hehe. The question is who do you think is going to win the aliens or the predators my predictions are the aliens their faster, they can see the predator in his cloak mode so that makes that obsolete and theres so many aliens to overrun those predators not sure how many predators their are but I don't think there is as much as there is aliens. I think those aliens will chew on those predators like a chew toy hehe.

What do you think?

P.S. The website is http://www.avp-movie.com/

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This movie will pwn and yes....

Predators will win. :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
old news....

btw aliens pwn preds :D

edit: yeah all they have released is a "teaser" which really shows nothing about the movie, but keeps you intereested...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The movie is going to kick supreme ass. Aliens AND predators..... IN THE SAME MOVIE! My predictions are that the aliens will win, go aliens woot woot!

Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
old news....

btw aliens pwn preds :D

edit: yeah all they have released is a "teaser" which really shows nothing about the movie, but keeps you intereested...

I somewhat agree. It is old news (btw preds pwn aliens biatch!) Go to the thread POP Movie. THat link also links to the website which has a behind the scenes trailer which you can find out more. I saw it and i think its gonna be freaking awsome. In general 5 teenage preds must survive on their own against a crap load of aliens..and im talking HUGE amounts of aliens. Its set in the Egyptian Temples/pyramids. Like i said 5 teenage preds must survive in order to become Men. Its a honor/pride thing with the preds. So all in all...Preds drop off kids, kids fight aliens, survivers become Men. O and we musn't forget the our own dumb race which is caught in the middle of this battle...ooo how fun! o_o

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Exactly, I think that storyline is going to be balls..I hope therea re more than 5 preds..
by the same guy that made the Resident Evil movie, I hope this doesn't blow ass. :/

I'm doubtful, but I do like to be surprised..hopefully this will be good.

Best answers
Magus said:
Exactly, I think that storyline is going to be balls..I hope therea re more than 5 preds..
by the same guy that made the Resident Evil movie, I hope this doesn't blow ass. :/

I'm doubtful, but I do like to be surprised..hopefully this will be good.

nope only 5 preds Magus sry to say buddy...only 5..that need to survive. Im not really sure if the other Men will get involved..doubt it cuz its a test of honor/pride...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I know, I saw that *** trailer thing with that stupid concept he had, I dunno, their might be more, otherwise I just hope this doesn't turn out as crappy as Resident Evil.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sad to say, but the movie happens on earth, thus the "Marines" will win.

At least Bishop's likeness will be in it, Lance Henrikson kicks booty.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...its set in pesant/near presant time...so colonial marines dont exist :( which means no motion detectors...which were about the only thing they had that could help them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
-_-... great.. I hated resident evil.. it sucked Rhino.

Best answers
AvP. Loved the games. Loved the seperate movies.

However, I think this movie's going to be butt. Don't ask me why. That trailer just seemed to skirt the issue and was pretty bland in terms of hyping up the action or storyline at all. A movie like this just can't be done justice because no matter how they try to bring the aliens and predators together, it's going to seem farfetched and cheesy. That's what I think, anyway.

Best answers
Halorin said:
AvP. Loved the games. Loved the seperate movies.

However, I think this movie's going to be butt. Don't ask me why. That trailer just seemed to skirt the issue and was pretty bland in terms of hyping up the action or storyline at all. A movie like this just can't be done justice because no matter how they try to bring the aliens and predators together, it's going to seem farfetched and cheesy. That's what I think, anyway.

Ya i loved the games and the seperate movies, but im gonna have to disagree with you on thinking it wont be exciting/good. For one Preds have been hunting aliens for a while so what makes you think it will blow? Dont you remember i think...was it the Pred movie 2 with...o crap whats his name...the black cop from Lethal weapon..forgot his name but im sure most of you know what im talking about. Anyway hes in the pred ship and he finds Alien skulls...soo doesnt that hint together that they have been hunting them for a while?? Ya soo whats there to this movie thats gonna blow?? Until next time...

-Turtle Power!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alien Skull not skulls (hehe nelo I made a dum dum boo boo), when danny glover was on the ship, that was meant to be humorous.

I just think it'll end up like the Fast and the Furious

All action, and **** story.

Best answers
Magus said:
Alien Skull not skull, when danny glover was on the ship, that was meant to be humorous.

I just think it'll end up like the Fast and the Furious

All action, and **** story.

what are you talking about Magus i said Skulls not skull. Skulls = more than 1. Alright im confused... ;/ Wtf mate... o_O

Btw fast and furious was a good movie man psh what you talking about Willis?? Umm i dont think it would be all action due to our human race has a reason for being there as well as preds + aliens etc...But i wouldnt mind it being all action.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fast and furious was a horrible movie...and im a car freak
back on topic =] this movie looks cool but i do hope it wont end up like magus says -_-

Best answers
Amen to my fellow outcasts

1. Fast and the Furious should never have been made...worst acting in a full feature film in a long time

2. Aliens pwn Preds

3. Looks like eye candy but I doubt it will have much of a storyline

Best answers
The movie will suck for one reason. Anderson is doing it. He f*cked up Mortal Kombat, then Resident Evil, and now he's ****ing up the Alien series. What an ass. He can't leave any series unscathed...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Exactly, he tries to make the movies exactly like the friggen games...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom