Advanced Melee "Clash" idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay.. I've played a lot of ESF, and the thing which really annoys me, is how people relies on their luck by "clashing" in advanced melee. As in, you both have to block buttons.

My idea here, is to make it . . longer, faster, and give it a much more damaging combo.

Wait! I'm not done yet.

I know what you're thinking "What a dumb idea." But it's not the entire idea.. Also, as a "plus" along with these things, randoms would be removed in it, so it would be a pure contest of skill, instead of just luck.

Maybe it could be an option in the menu, but it would be very good if the "skilled clashes" option was optionable.. Even if the damage and hardness of it is off..

Crits?

Best answers
yea, i think the randoms should be removed... but it then would be to easy for the Pro people in this game, they would never ever die like that. i think the randoms should stay, also i reckon more combos in this game would do great. and wen your fighting some one wen u pushn ur arrows or watever. i think it should be much longer...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea of playing a game for a long time is so you won't die like that. If you think all noobs should be able to kill pro's, well, it proves you just might be one of those noobs.. Also I said it could be an option, so noob servers wouldn't have it, that way noobs couldn't ownage good players with good luck except in their own servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom