Advanced melee bug

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um I would give you a picture, or a movie but pictures wouldnt work because youd have to watch it to believe it. ANd i cant create a demo and convert it so you can watch it...

But my problem is ... ok one day i was fighting some guy and he did the 2nd advanced combo one me. And i know this combo, i know he was doing this combo, and i got ALL THE KEYS CORRECT!!!! and i got them correct right away. there was no pause. And im like ha... you think your combo will work.. i think not!.. and alas.. the combo began. i couldnt believe it im like WTF no freaking way. i dodged every single arrow he threw at me, and the combo started anyway. both our pings were roughly 50

This isnt the only time this happens. See i only go into server that are less than 110. usually less than 100. but i am known to go into 100+ ping server. but all these happened when i had really low ping

I would dodge all the attacks and id still get hit. this isnt just for combos. I get this quite often too.

( and yes i know that you need to land just ONE move for the combo to begin.)

Best answers
Yes, the same thing has happened to me as well. I would get something like me VS some guy whos krillin and he would do the combo that you press arrow down, arrow down diagnol, arrow left or right, and I would get all the keys down and still I would be hit by the attack. But, you must remember that ESF is still in Beta, there are bugs that they still have to work out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what happens is the part that sends the directions to the screen very rarely gets bugged and sends the wrong arrows to the screen so it says yay u dodge but infact the directions could of been something else

it was seen fairly often in the beta test and was fixed abit but it still happens on occasions no idea why it does though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom