Advanced Block Struggle

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It Says Crushing Damage Does This Mean U Will Be Pushed Into The Wall And Hurt Till U Push It Back? If So Make It So The Beam Will KEEP pushing not just move ur char to the side.Also U Would Have To Fix That Little Annoying Thing Where if ur against the wall and attack it explodes right in ur face otherwise when u push it....BOOOM

Best answers
I think thats what it means. Im not sure about the beam, maybe thats a good idea :D except the beam would do much more damage.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Crushing Damage is just damage being inflicted when in a block struggle and your character is against a wall. When you are block struggling, and you come up to the ground or wall, your character will begin taking damage from the obstacle behind him (in this case, a wall, ceiling, or ground.) And yes, I believe they fixed the little bug where your blocking, and your character comes in contact with a wall, ceiling, or ground, the beam keeps going into the wall, and then the beam explodes in your face.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
KrazyKilla said:
Crushing Damage is just damage being inflicted when in a block struggle and your character is against a wall. When you are block struggling, and you come up to the ground or wall, your character will begin taking damage from the obstacle behind him (in this case, a wall, ceiling, or ground.) And yes, I believe they fixed the little bug where your blocking, and your character comes in contact with a wall, ceiling, or ground, the beam keeps going into the wall, and then the beam explodes in your face.
Exactly on point. But will it work the same way if the object behind you is 'breakable'? Or will you go through it?(Thats something only the team can really answer...)

Best answers
This is about blocking but just a quick question, in 1.1 if somone blocks a beam and they block for too long the power meter goes to midway and you are stuck with the beam staying completely still and he can still fly around, i can only commit suicide to get unstuck. will this be fixed at all?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
All bugs are going to be fixed be4 the next version comes out. Why would they make a new version without fixing the old bugs??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hope they fix it!
I think they will descover new bugs in 1.2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom