advance beam strugle (or B/S)

Best answers
hi u'all what u say about an advance beam strugle
what i mean is actualy that when a player is in a BS with some1 else he will be able to add 1 more weaker beam to make the beam stronger and rais his chances to win BS
to do this it will coast the playe KI that can be very prectios in a BS

now for an exampel:
u r goku vs eny charecter...u do a kamehameha and enter into a BS...
after u enter the BS and u see that u r about to lose u will take actions quick!!!
by pressing the primery beam fireing button (that in this case is a kamehameha) and it will chare a weaker attak then the normal and will add it to the BS
by doing this u will lose alot of KI but when u r in a despert situation u will be able to get out of there (OR NOT...:])
well enother thing is that when u will add the secondery beams u will actualy rise the dameg that will be caused to the other charecter

the problem is that the fact that doing this wont euing the BS u might limit this to 1 or 2 beams so it wont be so drastic

so ppl tell me what u think :no:eek:_o:yes:

Best answers
:no: because when goku fires the beam the other char would probably launch another beam too and it would become the same as no adictional beam...

Best answers
there already a team beam struggle i belive i remeber they said it was to be add in the next beta like a year ago

Best answers
i dont mean team BS i mean that u will be able to add another beam on the tail of the curent beam that in the BS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom