Adv. Melee

Best answers
Maybe it's easy to put an date on the outline cause this one is already old...

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow.. we have a lot left to do.. wonder how quick we can get this out.. I guess I should really start busting my buns on animations. Thanksgiving weekened is almost here.. and Im gonna animate like crazy :D

I hope :(

Best answers
i was reading over this thread again,and i noticed that one thing hadnt been brought up yet,turbo. how might turbo effect the melee system? aside from maybe increasing the dmg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does this mean all the moderators are also the priority selection of Beta Testers? Then how comes Karrde isn't "gettin' down wid ya badselves" as well? I thought he was a moderator......:\

*edit*

wow.. we have a lot left to do.. wonder how quick we can get this out.. I guess I should really start busting my buns on animations. Thanksgiving weekened is almost here.. and Im gonna animate like crazy
Godamn it.....i thought 1.2 would be released this side of 2003.......o well...perfection is required and that is C-O-O-L!!!!! :yes: But, all work and no 1.2 make supershenlon an angry dragon :devsmile:

Best answers
from hibiki's response,it sounds like they might have an idea for using turbo already, but if it hasnt been set in stone yet, i felt i should present my idea and maybe it will at least get looked at.

my idea is this,make turbo a charge up state. a short charge, mind you(example: vegeta vs. recoome).
why? since you can swoop without melee now, turbo isnt really needed for getting places a little faster. also making it a charge up move, makes it not as easy to abuse. my idea makes it more useful in melee mode. when someone charges a turbo mode, it has the same multiplier as it does now, the swoop could return to the speed in 1.1 since its getting toned down in 1.2. and give it a time limit, cant think of a reasonable amount atm. as for melee effects, maybe the arrows on the defenders screen might disappear a little faster or something to that effect,making it harder to block. thats as far as ive thought it through so far,anyone who might have suggestions,lets hear em. or if you just dismiss this,thats fine too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom