Adv. Melee Ideas

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want the best for ESF so why not help them out with some ideas and see if they take it or leave it.

Ok so how about anytime during advanced melee, if you are the attacker you can knock the person away from you by doing a simple melee hit. I think this makes thing way cooler because you can do some combo hit things on him and then all of a sudden knock him away from you and then start to charge up a gen ball.

Another idea, No wait time for advanced melee. You character attacks as soon as the arrows are input. So as soon as I hit the up arrow, my character attacks up or dodges up.

Also, for advanced melee, each directional attack shyould have a punch and kick animation and in advanced melee they should be randomized. So for ^,>,>,V My character might do an up kick then a side kick, with a side punch and a down kick. Or he could a bunch of other combos because the animations are at random.

Another idea:
http://files.filefront.com/ideaavi/;4447941;;/fileinfo.html

Also another one:
Ok this is another idea. Say I fight Dust who is Frieza form 4 at powerlevel 12,000,000 and I am Goku SSJ 5,000,000 and I dash over to him and start prepunching. I think the prepunch animation shoulld have it so Frieza doesn't move as much because his power his higher then Goku's. Also, if goku shoots any ki blobs at frieza, frieza shouldn't move as much because he is more powerful. This would go for any other character and really doesn't have much of a benefit then just showing how powerful a character is.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just thought of something. Read this:
both players will individually be surrounded by a white bubble, acknowledging, that they are targeting each other
- If there are other players in Adv Melee but not in your battle, they will be in another colored bubbles such as, green
- ( You will not be able to hit other people that are in their own Adv Melee battle )

instead of a bubble, it should be a giant turbo aura thing around the characters, so it looks like both the players aura's have combined to form a huge aura around the two players. It would fit in better with the DBZ style then to have a bubble come out of nowhere

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You missed a point. Acording to the design documents. Te players in advanced melee wont be as close as they are now. So theyd need a seperate aura ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom