Adv melee and burning slash attack

Best answers
heh i like ur sword deflecting beams idea its really good i also like all the other great ideas as well i think all of em should be added but ur right the burning slash attack does sound a bit too deadly but sounds real good to add if there were a balanced way of putting it in.

the best way it would seem balanced is raventrunks idea that way is the best way to put it in if u ask me. think about it u have to reach a certain requirement in order to do it and since its so many people who kno how to dodge these days it wont be easy to pull off and its a instant kill but its not like a full health instant kill u can only do it wen their health is really low like wen they are about to die.

this way seems the most balanced to put a move like this in and its easily avoidable :laff:

Best answers
~Hyuga Neji~ said:
well not really. mostly everyone else uses thier hands to swat them all away. trunks is the only one wit a sword so he cuts them in half. ive seen goku do it tho but he doesnt do it often most of the time he swats them away like everyone else.
I wasn't talking about the cutting beams in half thing, I meant about the all that combo stuff, Trunks would be way overpowered if theother players didn't have such abilities.

Best answers
He will not be overpowered, Trunks should have a combo, they say that he is a melee character but he's the most slowest character in the game even when his trans, his burning attack can't even power struggle and very low in damage. ESF should make his speed a little faster because without it he isn't quite useful even if he has Burning Slash Combo.

And about the cutting the beams in half, I think they should not put this, I like the one where he uses his hands on deflecting beams like in ESF1.2.3

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heck , if he used his sword 100% of the time it would be a litle unfair , i remeber imongkong suggesting a differ system for the sword (which i stand by) on idea number 3 , if you look around in your esf folder (sounds/weapons) you can find a preslash sound in there , so you know it will be in

Best answers
You mean the ESF Team have plan on putting a special combo for Trunks.

Best answers
heh yea i kno that preslash sound is in it always comes up wen u do a combo to someone.

but wut do u mean him usin his sword 100% of the time is unfair. its wut makes trunks unique and different from the others and trunks always did use his sword 100% of the time b4 android 18 broke it. its pretty boring how he uses his sword now.

he never uses it unless u do a combo or a strong red attack in adv melee. mostly everyone knos how to dodge the arrows if ur a good,decent or average. heh even my little 8 yr old brother knos how to dodge all combo arrows and such. thats y i think he should be able to use his sword in other situations not jus adv melee.

thats y i suggested he use his sword in basic melee as well like in 1.1. and that burning slash combo idea is not different then a red strong attack in adv melee. its not overpowered cus they have to be practically dead wit 20% health to pull it off. so ill still stick by mine and saiyan overlord wen u geta chance id like to see imkonkongs suggestion of the sword.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes , but it adds a risk factor and skill to trunks that his sword could be destroyed , it cuts an edge of trunks (heck the next suggestion for buu should be rat posion ;) ) considering that in 1.3 things are gonna be more unique between differ charcters , i would prefer imonkong's idea , search for the thread Trunks sword idea & you will see why i like it

Best answers
hmm well ive read it and applied to it but although i see y u like may like it i dont. reason being is that it would take skill to use trunks wit imkonkongs idea but think about it it puts trunks at too much of a disadvantage. it would make u skeptical of using his sword because in imkongkongs idea u drop it the mintue u are hit. be serious if your fightin in a team room or free for all ur gonna get hit.

all someone has to do is hit u then blast ur sword and it takes away any advantage trunks has over everyone. and i kno some people would be asses and keep hitin u then blastin ur sword. its a horrible idea if anything it puts trunks at a disadvantge. i mean seriously if im fightin and i wanna use my sword i dont wanna have to worry about droppin it if i get hit cus its only natural that u will get hit on this game.

nt only would it disadvantage trunks but it would make the suicide rate go up as well

Best answers
How about this. Since Trunks's sword does take up weight, just give trunks a skill called, equip sword and unequip sword.

Equip sword - (+5damage, Uses sword all the time, -50speed)
Unequip sword - (Normal Damage, Sword on trunk's Back, Normal speed)

When you equip sword, trunks standing position will be holding a sword, he will be holding his sword on his hands all the time, unless sword is unequiped.

Best answers
well i agree partially wit urs draco but his sword doesnt way him down that much . well nm cus i jus remembered u gotta take somthin to give somthin in terms of balance

Best answers
AHHHH TO MUCH THEORY NOT ENOUGH ACTUAL DBZ!! *falls into darkness*

Best answers
lol i like dracos idea but trunks is already slo makin him slower wen usin his sword would kill his speed for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom