A testers view on esf :)

Best answers
Testing beta 1 was great. It was hard finding the bugs glad we found most of them *i put most on there* I want you guys to know what i think about beta after playing alot of you guys.

For starters. I love the melee. Yes it is hard to master. Yes it is hard to control. But dbz is anything but simple when it comes to fighting up close. Esf is the same. Like goku Knows how to beat cell like you guys know how melee works. But at the time he could not because he was not trained enough. *or in the show not enough pl* Team did a very good job mixing the melee and beams. sure it is hard to shoot someone swooping at you. But they did not really do that in show either. Most of the things alot of you whine about would take out of the gameplay. I think it is a game more then dbz. If something does not add right with gameplay then it will be twinked. aka mystic krillen.

The beams and powerstruggles are great. I did a one on one today with someone who was good. I almost died i was like crap he got some nice moves. I was able to teleport back with goku and shoot a beam. i did not know he was charging one as well and we ps. he was winning i was like UUUUUGH. clicked on turbo and overpower him because he ran out of ki. I won the battle with 12 hp left. THATS a true dbz exp. I had a rush.

Now what could make esf better? *gameplay not graphics*

Here is what i think would make it better. Because There is no risk in death. You die and spawn back. I think a gameplay mode where if you die you go back of line and wait like jk2 duels. This way if you want to keep playing you must live. That would be so much fun. Oh well post 2 cents in here about what i have to say. No flames. No putting down melee. Post only if you have something nice to say. AND NO HUGE IDEAS LIKE SUPER 4 and Being able to blow someones head off. Just small tweaks :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how is this post any different from the flood of tons of posts that basicly say one persons opinions on the game...

i mean yeah sure go ahead and comment but u dont need to make new posts every single time.....

Best answers
:yes: good input ....you make a good point the skill factor of this game will be higher and more intence. but also you have the problem of peple that die in a random death ( 2v1 ) so on , how would peps deal with waiting to get back in action . you may lose people that play the game or it wont be rated that high . the way it is now everyone has a chance to play no matter if they are a n00b or not.

i know what your geting at, mostly somthing that will increase the skill and intencity level but you have to still look at the new peps in this game , you want this bata to be the best ( better than cs witch it is ) and that can only be done with lots of peps spreading it around.

Hmm mabie a version for advanced players , leage , or like in Bnet a ladder somthing. blah lots of ideas but how to do them ? .....:cry:

Best answers
well hibiki for one. This is what forums are for. input :) besides i dont post that much give me a break :/

Well i was thinking of leaving things same but a advance mode where people wait in line and duel the person who wins. everyone keeps pl. when going back of line if they lose. And have it where people can make it melee only beam only or no disk in the duels. That way people will have something to work for. To not have to wait in line :)

Best answers
Majin for one that was uncalled for and spam. For 2 shut up. If they flame me because of what i think then oh well. It is dull killing you guys over and over. i would like to see a expert duel mode one day. Because lets face it. The one on one battles are the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom