a new sword idea =)

Best answers
ok i jus uninstalled 1.2.3 a while ago and installed 1.1 cus i wanted to see wut it was like cus i forgot lol. so i got it and played for like 10 mins and got this sword idea :laff: .

ok my idea for 1.3 is to give trunks sword melee like on 1.1 instead of the others. i kno i have said this in other threads but this really seems like a good idea.

on 1.1 wen trunks switched moves he sheathed his sword then unsheathed it wen u switched to melee( except he never actually put it away).

i was thinkin maybe they could put his sword back in the way it was for 1.1 for 1.3. i mean im not really use to 1.1 so i got my 1.2.3 back but it was pretty fun to use his sword like that and wen they were at 20% health hed cut em into pieces.

i think if if it was put into 1.3 wit the way swooping and melee is now it would would be very useful. he could have special swoop wit him holdin his sword wit both hands.

it would make his melee alot better cus wen u kill someone in 1.2 wit melee it says u killed them wit ur sword.

but i dunno just a thought but id like to hear someone elses opinion on this too :D ( i kno i kinda request this alot some ima go o_o lol)

Best answers
LOL!!!! O_O o_O

thx tho. i really think this is a good idea altough no one really is replyin lol. but i still think trunks would be a whole lot better to use wit this in

Best answers
thx man im surprised u guys like it. most of the time someone woulda said "no i dont think it should be added"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol , it's like a little club between you guys

true i liked the 1.1 sword animations , i sorta miss em , but there has been alot fo ideas on trunk's sword , and hence ppl will probably think that every single thread on it is repeating the same suggestion i guess

Best answers
yea saiyan overlord i guess ur right lol some of these kinda do seem like a repeat of others except addin more ideas or leavin some out. it seems like ive askin for this for sooo long

DMW

Best answers
B-E-A-Utiful sword idea there are too many trunks flaws for him to be vegetas son,saiyan,and fan fav.

Best answers
I hate the Idea...
But thats because I hate going with the crowd , the idea is actually a good idea , and had I been the first to post I would have loved it...
But now I hate the idea , because it's good , and everyone likes it...
*Vanishes into a puff of logic*

Best answers
LOL!!

ur crazy majindruu hahahaha. i dont like goin wit the crowd often either but if its somethin i like i cant resist.

soon as i found out how to make a poll i will see how many votes get wut

Best answers
yea definately hes not as good witout it.

But is it me or desnt anyone reply anymore. It feels like my ideas are goin to waste but oh well jus wait and see wut happens :(

Best answers
or instead of hitting with his sword at all angles like he did in 1.1 make it so he only hits with his sword comming down at some body or from a top side way it whould make using trunks basic melee style unique

Best answers
i think it would be pretty fun to use it most of the time tho jus for melee then wen u swtich to a diffrent attack he sheaths it back in and does wutever attack u were gonna do it would seem alot better

Best answers
dont you remember that was a bug him not shiething his sword out of melee

Best answers
but im thinkin now that they got more people on the team maybe they can fix it

Best answers
look the idea passed un-o-posed so why are we arguing about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom