A new attack for vegeta + ki usage idea

Best answers
Would it be possible at all, I don't know if it has been suggested or already considered but I think it would be good to have an attack similar to vegeta's self destruct maneuver when he fought buu. It could be restricted somehow like it can only be done every x mins or so, then people wouldn't abuse it. Just a thought.

Also, I think a neat addition to the game would be the option to be able to pour ALL your ki into an attack, for example, if you charged a kamehame wave to the full extent of the bar, then left the button held down, it would then sap into your whole ki bar. After completing this you could be left with very little life, similar to exhaustion, like in the show.

You could stop people abusing a system like this by limiting the explosion size but making it a very concentrated attack. Also, after using it the only way to recover could be a senzu bean, you cant even recharge yourself, to stop people doing it over and over again.

It is just an idea to take the game one step closer to the show.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Final Shrine attack will hopefully never be implamented. Killing yourself in a mod which rewards you for staying alive would not make sense. Read the dead thread that Mystic revived above about it.

With the current beam system I would not want anyone pooring all of their ki into any attack. It worked in BFP, but it wont work here. Perhaps after the beam damage system changes from a nuclear blast to a crushing damage system (see my suggestion about "More Triditonal Beams") it could fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom