A few ideas USSJ And SSJ2 - What do you think?

What do you think of my USSJ And SSJ2 Ideas?

• That would be amazing!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That would be ok

• That would be slightly dumb

• That's stupid get a life!

• Total voters
Best answers
Alright... here goes

I was really bored in World History today so I started to day dream about things that could be implemented into ESF in 1.3 and on.

1) USSJ Transformation - I was thinking about instead of adding SSJ2, USSJ should be added first. (Or maybe both, but that would be more work..) And for USSJ, they are quite musculare as you know. So during the trans you see your characters muscles getting bigger and bigger. For this, you can either add an animation, or make different sub models or something to make it look like the characters muscles are pulsing, then for the final "HAH!" you have the USSJ model (duh).

2) SSJ2 Abilities - Ya it's going to be great to have SSJ2 in the game, but what things does being SSJ2 add to your char? I was thinking you should be able to teleport while you're in swoop, yes it would be a great ki cost but if you implemant the same ki addon % as normal to trans it shouldn't use it up to much. This would be a great advantage over new players into the server yes, but if you're talented it shouldn't totally pwn you.

3) SSJ2 Sounds - Once transformed to level 2, the sounds of your character should be different. For example, since Gohan is older when he transforms to SSJ2, his voice sounds should be ones extracted from Perfect Cell Saga e.g; Gohans Kamehameha would be the Final Kamehameha him and cell did, and the HA! would be when he tweaks and pwns cells beam when Goku's like "Now's your chance!" . For people like Goku though, they won't change just be taken from later in the series maybe?

Alright... let's see how the poll does... and post what you think here.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) The whole "getting bigger during ussj trans" thing might be a tad difficult to do on such an old engine. I really doubt this could be implemented.

2) Ok, ive heard this tele during melee thing b4 so im not gonna go into it. You shouldnt have to be required to be ssj2 in order to tele during melee as almost every character has done it (even in the much earlier sagas). I think there should be many advantages for playing esf long enough to go ssj2, i just dont know what they should be.

3) Sounds. Makes no difference to me.

Btw, very nice sig.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
  1. The USSJ idea is alright. But there's no point in adding that form (All it adds is brute strength, doesn't add speed, or agility.) And the model pulsating. It wouldn't work. Reason being is, you'll be switching models back and forth acouple of times, which would cause lag. An animation would do, but would require more work from the animators.
  2. Teleporting while swooping shouldn't be limited by transformation as Zeonix pointed out. I think SSJ2 should just be another transformation (Hate to say it though), SSJ2 didn't really add anything special to the person that could do it.
  3. Some sounds, yes, should be changed. But that's only about 25% of them. The rest could stay the same. Though it would be nice to have a more powerful saying for the kamehameha when at SSJ or SSJ2 for that matter.
Zeonix said:
Btw, very nice sig.
I was just gonna say the same thing. :D

Best answers
Everyone is saying the sig is amazing.. i wonder why :rolleyes:

The pulsing of muscles could work.. it would just take awhile and probably be added in when the team has time if they were gunna do it...

I think the tele melee for ssj2 would be a cool addition.. because ull be 'all powerful' it would just add to the godlike feeling.

Best answers
yea samethign for me nice sig me likey and thats cool but would be fooking hard

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Son|Gohan said:
Everyone is saying the sig is amazing.. i wonder why :rolleyes:

The pulsing of muscles could work.. it would just take awhile and probably be added in when the team has time if they were gunna do it...

I think the tele melee for ssj2 would be a cool addition.. because ull be 'all powerful' it would just add to the godlike feeling.
:laff: Yah I see what you mean. Everyone just has to feel godlike when they are the first to achieve something. :laff:

But, if I recall correctly, I remember suggesting a teleport while swooping suggestion about a month or two ago, and it got rejected (I think, I'd have to look at it).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) But the ssj2s werent godlike; Enter Buu. Anyway, ssj2 should only add 1 or 2 new moves to a character. I dont know how fast they could make the character since krillin is pretty much at top speed already (would krillin be as fast as a ssj2? lets wait and see...).

2) Why would teleing during melee cost so much ki if you're ssj2? If anything, the cost should be minimal. Obviously this would lead to spamming, but thats only one problem with the idea, hence we tweak.

3) Did i mention how sweet a sig that is? If i didnt, sweet sig ^_^!

Best answers
I said that the tele in swoop would take the same % of ki off the already increased ssj2 ki.. but only in tele+swoop. Sorry if i didnt get that across clearly. (I mean godlike for ESF... untill ssj3 comes along but i wont get into that now.)

Best answers
isnt ussj just a full powered saiyan?...if so...then why bother making it a stage that you transform to if it really isnt..in the show trunks and vegeta didnt go USSJ..they just went to full strength at their current saiyan level...idk why people always talk about this USSJ...its just a name that people came up with..its not even a name that the original creators came up with.....USSJ is a name that some guy used to name a saiyan at full strength..i never once in the shows nor in the movies did i hear ANY character say "WOW hes reaches USSJ" he may have said "hes reached a level above ssj" but never did the characters actually say he name "USSJ" therefore its not a real stage that saiyans can reach..and ive heard characters in the show say.."WOW hes a Super saiyain" or "OMG hes reached SSJ3"....so they do call out the stages that the characters reach....and since they call out the stages that the characters reach and ive never heard them call out or name any stage USSJ...its not a real stage...so i doubt the team will put in a USSJ stage that we transform to..BECAUSE ITS NOT REAL!! >=P

Best answers
d00d humans by instinct classify things. We are discriptive beings if something doesnt have a name damn right someone will give it a name.. so just let it go...

i like the tele while swooping bit though, but this shouldnt just be restricted to ssj2

Best answers
im just saying it probably wont be added because it isnt a real stage...its like asking to add ULSSJ=Ultra LEET SSJ....its not real...=_=...it wont be added..thats all im saying...=P

Best answers
How about... when you reach SSJ2... it costs more ki to stay in that form, but you reduce the amount of ki needed to execute other things.

And tele+swoop could be available to you in any stage, but the ki cost would make it ridiculous to use until reaching SSJ/2

Best answers
u can already do something thats the same thing as teleporting while swooping..all u do is end yuour swoop and press teleport..its not that hard..alot of people do it..i honestly dont think we need to make this game any easyer then it already is by adding the ability to teleport while swooping..i mean with the double tap swoop and all the diff other new easyer moves that the team has put in just to make the game easyer for people instead of making them learn how to do it...it would just make the game that much easyer = broing...the games already easy enough as it is..why bother adding in move easyer moves like the ability to teleport while swooping when un can just learn to stop your swoop and teleport like everyone else has..=\

Best answers
if anyone can do it the difficulty would cancel out. Then it would be back to skill.

Best answers
if you dont put in USSJ...

Vegeta would have only 2 transformations (SSJ & Majin Vegeta) instead off (SSJ, USSJ, Magin Vegeta)

Trunks would only have 1 transfomation (SSJ) instead off (SSJ, USSJ, USSJ2)

thats how i see the transformations of those to going anyway... as neither of them reached SSJ2 ecept vegeta but only after he became Majin...

or am i wrong?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magmus said:
if you dont put in USSJ...

Vegeta would have only 2 transformations (SSJ & Majin Vegeta) instead off (SSJ, USSJ, Magin Vegeta)

Trunks would only have 1 transfomation (SSJ) instead off (SSJ, USSJ, USSJ2)

thats how i see the transformations of those to going anyway... as neither of them reached SSJ2 ecept vegeta but only after he became Majin...

or am i wrong?
actually vegeta would be... SSJ, MAJIN VEGETA, SSJ2

i believe trunks was going to get ussjj.. so ssj, ussj.. what the heezy he never had a ussj2

Best answers
ussj2 = just a slower version (but more powerfull) of the USSJ, and lets not go into discussions here :)

i like it all except for the 1st one. coz it'll never work...would need Submodels and that would make the file too large.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait maybe vegeta could be either...

normal, ssj, ussj, majin

or

normal, ssj, majin, ssj2

i actually prefer the first one since majin is ssj2

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
isnt ussj just a full powered saiyan?...if so...then why bother making it a stage that you transform to if it really isnt..in the show trunks and vegeta didnt go USSJ..they just went to full strength at their current saiyan level...idk why people always talk about this USSJ...its just a name that people came up with..its not even a name that the original creators came up with.....USSJ is a name that some guy used to name a saiyan at full strength..i never once in the shows nor in the movies did i hear ANY character say "WOW hes reaches USSJ" he may have said "hes reached a level above ssj" but never did the characters actually say he name "USSJ" therefore its not a real stage that saiyans can reach..and ive heard characters in the show say.."WOW hes a Super saiyain" or "OMG hes reached SSJ3"....so they do call out the stages that the characters reach....and since they call out the stages that the characters reach and ive never heard them call out or name any stage USSJ...its not a real stage...so i doubt the team will put in a USSJ stage that we transform to..BECAUSE ITS NOT REAL!! >=P
uhhh they did go ussj. if u remeber when gohan went ssj2 trunks said "he ascended with out losing speed" so it has to bne a level

Best answers
You know what would be nice? That in the next version if you were @ your second transformation, you would unlock a special unique for each character combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom