A few ideas USSJ And SSJ2 - What do you think?

What do you think of my USSJ And SSJ2 Ideas?

• That would be amazing!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That would be ok

• That would be slightly dumb

• That's stupid get a life!

• Total voters
The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
If you guys really want USSJ. Just make a seperate powerup key for the SSJ stage, for ALL characters that can go SSJ. Reason I say this. USSJ was NEVER a transformation. All you did was increase your muscle strength and size. Every Saiyan character that has gone SSJ could do this technique.

Make a seperate key like ssjpowerup, everytime you press it you would increase your strength and size, but decrease in speed. And of course there could be a limit on how many times you could do this. I'm not going into detail. I'll let you guys figure out the limits. ;)

Best answers
Damn krazy-killa you beat me to it! awwwwww....

I was gunna say that...

It's a seperate power up key, you can only use it once you're SSJ (not 2 or 3) and you can hold it for as long as you want, but the more power u get, the slower u get, and ur power increase rate slows down the longer ur holding it for.

Best answers
would there be a limit to this?...because if not..then anyone could go ssj with gohan..hold the key till they get a good (lets say 4 mill pl) and beam spam the map to hell...>.<....also dont u think that would just further tilt the odds on the game for the saiyans?...i mean rememebr the team wants to keep this game as even as possible...having some sort of "ssjpowerup" would just result in the use of saiyans and noone else...so if it was put in...some sort of limit would have to be put in...along with something given to other characters to even the odds..

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
There should be a limit, 'cause like Chang Wufei said, someone could just camp at a corner, and hold the key down, until they get a powerlevel that's 6x greater than the server's average, and then they can beam spam the map to all hell. :\

For the limit, I'd say about 1.8x your powerlevel, would be the max. It shouldn't be stronger than the second transformation.

Best answers
ya i was thinking like ... 1.8 or .185 around there i dunno. ya it would be kinda g@y if you could hold it for so long... ud have a pl of like 150 if u wanted in like 10 minutes lol

Best answers
LOL maybe just make their attacks(beams, balls, etc.) also slower then even if you reach insane amount of pl, you will be slow as hell and can't get a hit! You know if after power up too much ussj swoop would be slower than normal ssj moving then nobody would use this to be "too" strong:) because loosing such amount of speed means loosing even if you are almighty:p

Best answers
theres still the beam jumping factor..lets say someone has oh idk 20 mill PL...and they "slowly" go somewhere near someone...chances are with 20 mill PL or whatever the blast radius is gonna be pretty big...all the guy has to do is shoot the beam somewhere near you...and then jump off of it to saftey..thats all...hes gotten his kill...you got beam spammed...=P...see there would have to be some sort of limit..=P

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
my sigs pwns it -_-

Best answers
Prob with that USSJ idea would be lag from model switching as model switching uses alot of rescources (to my understanding anyways....i could be right off my rocker though) I like it though

The swoop teleport would be kinda cool....though before i comment on it I wanna see the Ki management in the next patch as right now it seems like it would take a little too much ki to be useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom