501 Signs you are overexcited about ESF 1.3

Best answers
Kaination said:
Indeed, this threa dhad its glory moments. Lets just let it R.I.P and hope it dies nice and easily, and never to be clsoed by a noob reviver :(

Dont worry man, a noob wont revive it, I Will! Hahahahhhaaaahahah.... haha... In exactly one week after the last post.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not if I beat you to it!!!!! Muahahahahha*cough hack weeze* <3

Best answers
Oh, its on now man, you'll see, i will hold the title of the person that gets this thing closed. It'll be under my name when I get the job done.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
509. You sacrafice 1.3 million babies in hopes that the god will give you ESF 1.3 sooner.
510. You become emo because you can not get 1.3 so you write emo songs about 1.3
511. You don't sleep for 1.3 days and you start to halluncinate that you have DBZ powers
512. You go on Ebay to see if someone is selling 1.3 for a reasonable price
513. You start to sleep with the staff and mod members so you can become an admin yourself so you, in turn, get 1.3 before anyone else (Pain that was to you)
514. You learn 1.3 different languages so you can travel around the world and seek the Holy 1.3 grail
515. You pay a bum 1.3 dollars because he said that he knows how to get what you want.
516. Turns out that "thing you wanted" was some crack and you become addicted to it. Your parents then send you to rehab for 1.3 years and by then they made a 1.4.
517. You then kill yourself because you missed 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, that 511 thing is a good one, it happened to someone I knew once.

518. you become friends with 1.3 people, so you cut the one in 3/4 so that it is even.

Best answers
519. You drive 3 and a half hours to a guy you know from ESF who lives in the same state, and beg him to help you gang up against the ESF staff in hopes of them letting you preview 1.3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom