5 kinds of people you hate the most >.<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I took your list, but modified it/added comment.

5. I hate people who talk behind my back, and when they're talking to me they act like they're my friend, those people can drop dead -_-
True, ive been gamemaster at RO servers, developer at halflife mods, leading artist in several communities, when you gain something special, such as one of the previously described statuses, people start acting nicer to you, as if your their best friend. Funny thing is when you go undercover and talk with them *about yourself*, thats how i generally find out their true nature.

4. People who dont listen and act childish when im trying to explain myself and go all like "LALALALLALALALALLALA, I CANT HEAR YOU, LALALALA" those people should die aswell.
Yahh, Childish people i guess, i agree with you there. Even when they grow up, they learn to argue, but when they do, they still trashtalk, but with more mature words.

3. Racists...no comment..
I dislike racists who dont argue with reason, that just say they hate black people because all their friends do. In holland, you can statistically attone that moroccan and turkish youth causes much more trouble than the dutch, i can agree with people who say they dislike them, as long as they dont generalise them too much. If theres mature reason behind it, i can live with it.

2. People who tell how to do my work, who think they know it better then i do when im the experienced one and they're not >_>
True, thats all i can say i guess... people who speak just because they want to say something, regardless the fact that its crap.

.*breaths in* here goes, i HATE people who meddle all the time, people who cant mind their own goddamn business, it just pisses me off cause it doesn't freaking concern them, like for example when im fighting with my mom, my sisters starts meddling and i just feel like grabbing her head and ripping it off -_-"!!!!!
Ive got 2 sisters, the elder one grew up, i love her for that, every discussion i have with my younger sister makes me realize that again.

No offense to any dutch/turkish/moroccan people, i do not speak for all dutch people.

oh and yeh, im still amazed by the horror of english speaking dutch.. its all around me.. they watch television like 50x more than i do, yet they dont learn from it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 more. I hate when people think their popular or cool because they got a freaking kick ass sig.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) people who think they are cool, but once someone starts to annoy them, they act like babys
2) people who just act like idiots (eg, person A steals Person B's pencil, Person A *****slaps person B)
3) people who talk behind my back
4) people who talk **** about how i do stuff, then i tell them they should do it, and then they dont even know how to start...
5) people who judge other people by appearances, i REALLY hate those people, i would kill them anytime i could >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just the people that walk really sloooooooowly down the hall as your trying to get to class. If they dont speed it up in 5 seconds I walk through them. I say "Excuse me," but everyone knows I dont mean it.

Best answers
bump....
I have one more
The stereotype of a druggie, i hate them
I hate stereotypes, sadly...they are true in many cases

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People who play their music at obnoxiously high volumes--especially with the bass turned up.

People who won't hate you to your face.

People who generalize entire countries based on spectacularized, untrue stereotypes despite their native country offering next to nothing to the World in terms of culture or technology.

People who refuse to even consider the possibility of their being wrong. Especially when they are.

People who remember everything, and bring up things you'd forgiven and forgotten in an argument, no matter how unrelated those things are.

Best answers
5)PPL who cry 4 every stupid thing...
4)ADMINS on game servers(also Mirc, forums) that if joo kill em they start saying that u are a cheater and they bam joo
3)PPL who starts saying that they are always right and u are wrong....and they are the GOD of GOD's and u are just a stupid noob
2)PPL that hate me 4 I do...like if I try to something lets say better then them.....they start sayn OMFG!!!U COPYED MY IDEEA...
1)I hate the ppl that don't know anything 2 do but lie....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People who generalise who they dont like into catergories. We're all people damnit.

Best answers
1) People that explain crappy, sawn-off jokes. And expect you to laugh afterwards. In most scenarios, it ends up with their face bashed into a wall.

2) People that talk alot but do few. If you're a sack of **** doing nothing all day, don't make up fancy stories you do.

3) People that think their vote means more than mine, reminding me that I speak for myself, as if their opinions are in jeopardy of being monopolized by your own.

4) Suck-ups. If there's one thing I hate most, it's them. Why bother telling someone how great he is. The only thing that'll go through his mind would be "Yeah I am, you aren't, piss off".

5) Marrocans and Turks. No need to clarify.

6) Hopeless people that beg for food. If you don't make a living, maybe it's because people don't want you to.

I could go on for hours, but those are pretty much the first things that came across my mind.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) People who blame God for everything that goes wrong in their lifes, good grief, we have to take care of ourselfs... don't blame the big Boss for everything.

2) Iraq, I hate that place, or at least the people who live there, people go there to help others and what do we see? they cut their heads of and **** like that...

3) People who have no respect for someone else.

4) People who judge before looking.

5) Child abusers/rapers/murderers, don't let me see one, coz then we have one less. ;/

Best answers
5. people who treat u as some dumb lamer while they don't know u at all....
4. people who take a game to serious and start crying over the mic that it is everybody's fault except his....
3. people who take only one joint on a party and they are like:"wuuuuuw! im so stoned!"
2. arrogant people
1. white kids today who are acting like black gangsters...we call them wiggers here the Netherlands and they start to talk with an accent and all......man those people should learn to talk right AGAIN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@moN said:
5. people who treat u as some dumb lamer while they don't know u at all....
4. people who take a game to serious and start crying over the mic that it is everybody's fault except his....
3. people who take only one joint on a party and they are like:"wuuuuuw! im so stoned!"
2. arrogant people
1. white kids today who are acting like black gangsters...we call them wiggers here the Netherlands and they start to talk with an accent and all......man those people should learn to talk right AGAIN

www.bboyworld.com/forum ah ha ha ha, wiggers galore, i'm a breaker, but i dont talk like that....

1. ... Preps who think they are better than everyone
2. The girl who isnt a prep but pretends she is
3. Slow people in general (lunch lines JESUS GET SOME CHIPS AND MOVE)
4. People who think they are badasses and do stupid **** and hurt other people
5. People that are 'blind.' Like chicks in abusive relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom