2vs2 Grand Tournament

Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
Rules:
- NO WHINING
- Frieza disc is not allowed.
- Buu isn't allowed
Kinda kills the whole point of "NO WHINING", eh?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a classic example of an AUP violation, if you don't like it, don't post.

Otherwise it's off topic spam . . . Warning to Mr. Satan and NTK.neo for spam . . .

It ends now, or I hand out suspentions/bans as appropriate to your situation.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[=TM=]*Nemo9 shall be my bum partner

Best answers
Im in .. I dont have a partner yet tho ..

Draylock

AOL - Liquid Trav Dawg

Best answers
Yo Scorch how many teams is that??? Btw if we r short like 2 teams then just pair up those that dont have anyone together. That should make the count go up eh?? :tired:

Best answers
I want to participate on the tournment: my nick is Pap0sec0 and my partner's is Al_Bhed . :shocked:

Best answers
Ok i counted them up and there r 9 teams that r available! w00t! If phat would ike to join up with pap that would make the 9th team. Other wise we have 8 teams none the less. :D YAY!! Ok guys tomorrow is the last day for sign ups. If you wish to join the 2v2 tournament do so now.. :laff: :yes: (Scorch if you think 8 is enough then u can just stop it where it is..i dunno ur da boss! :laff: )

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gunn let as many people that want to be in. Remember the amount of no shows we had last time... Given that it was only 25% compared to the 75% of the tournament legend tried to get off.

Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
I'm gunn let as many people that want to be in. Remember the amount of no shows we had last time... Given that it was only 25% compared to the 75% of the tournament legend tried to get off.

OoOoO yaaaa..that sucked. lol. There were suppose to be a lot of ppl in dat one. Eh go figure... :rolleyes:

So ya anyway SIGN UP PPL!!! WE NEED AS MUCH AS WE CAN GET!!! :shocked:

Best answers
im thinking of joining but tonight will be my first time playing esf so if i think im any good il join.
anyways seeing as im new to the forums and everything nobody will probly want to pic me as a partner.
so as stoupid as it sounds if i join and nobody chooses me il go up against 2 people by my self but it all depends if i think i am a decent player

thank you for reading my post cya ;)

Best answers
FOR THE 3º TIME CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHATS WHINING??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom