2nd Type Of Kamehameha Beam

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I ve had this idea for while, how about adding another type of Kamehameha beam. One is the original, the other would be a Kame that would not explode on impact instead it would, when it hits someone, surround the guy and keep going. Like when Gohan killed Cell or when Vegeta Final Flashes Cell, but once your hit by it you cant move until the attack is finished. This Kamehameha would not be as strong as the original but it should do per second type damage and when blocked it should do half the amount, still per second damage though. To switch between the two it would be like Piccolo's kiblob and Scatter Shot, the 2 in 1 button thing.

Best answers
i like this idea... it would make more attack tatics and make the kamaya wave not for cheap players who can blow up half the map and all the enemy team members in one shot too!

Best answers
I think it would be too easy just to teleport out of without taking much damage. If you were going to do this you should have it so it knocks them back like a melee atack if not blocked, so it can do full damage.

Best answers
bad idea, ppl would spam it and when 1 guy cant move ppl would all attack this guy with melee because he cant move

Best answers
I dont see how it would be spamed considering it would require some skill because of the fact that it doesnt have a blast radius. Also the whole attacking the guy who cant move with melee hapens all the time with almost every beam anyways. But when 1.1 comes out you could have it so it locks them in a ps so that they cant be meleed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man, I suggested this idea and I never got much replies :\
Anyway it was basically an idea toward the beams, it never
goes through the enemies body unless their weak.

But if their strong the beams surround the body causing a burn
effect. Its always been like that in DBZ. Beams dont explode in
peoples faces unless its that special kinda beam.

Or unless it blows up on the ground or it was too strong for someone
to block.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom