2nd transformations & more characters COMING SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!

How much memory do you have installed?

• 64mb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 128mb

• 192mb

• 256mb

• >256mb

• Total voters
Best answers
I hope this works. The only reason why they don't put 2nd transformation and more characters is because we don't have enough memory. They say we need 128mb around or more. Well most of us have 256 not to mention ddr. Besides we're dedicated fans, we will go out and buy some more. It's not expensive and you know you wanted the extra memory anyway. So here is the poll to prove we are more than ready to handle vegeto and gotenks and perfect cell (with more attacks "had to squeeze that in")

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errrrr
there will be more transformations later on. the reason why there arent any now, well, theyre just not done. they have already planned on giving the players more transformations, so theres no need for a poll to proove that we can 'handle it'.

Best answers
They are allready doing more transformations on esf-world.de you should look there

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is definately not the reason. I don't know where you got that idea, or why you believe it to be true.
They're not done because they haven't been developed yet, making a mod takes a large ammount of work and time.

Best answers
evolution!, i've been hearing about it and looked around but finaly got it. thanks for the link.

They may be putting in more transformations but what about more characters. I heard in the forum way back in beta 1.0 that the they couldn't have more guys was due to memory.

Maybe someone can clear this up?

I am sure we can fit another ten because lets say we will use subtitles in the selecting screen. So basicaly when you want to pick a character, first click on good or evil, then group a (for example) and there you'll find goku, buu... say group b will have boly,vegetto,pui pui (he's funny), zarbon and ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus you're an idiot.

They haven't put any more trans in because they are coding other stuff. Memory has NOTHING to do with it.

Go make a mod, join evf or eea and code more transformations in. Then you'll see 1/16th of what the esf team has to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amen. That had to be just about the most unfounded, pointless, and peculiar superstition I've ever read hear. :0\

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wee go advertisment

Transformations are not out because they are not done. They are not planned for this version.

Possibly the next Possibly not. Just sit down, shut up and wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom