1.2 secret.....

Best answers
Originally posted by FutureTrunks
but would like to see most is brolly, just imagine seeing his moves in esf
the esf team wont b makin movie characters, or at least thats what i read ib a post (dont remeber which one)....brolly is one sweet @$$ character. hopefully someone else makes a brolly model.

Best answers
hmm a secret eh, well im 100% sure it aint fusion, cuz dat would be rediculous..
transformations could deffinetly be an option here or even a new charector...
ive got a feeling that 1.2 will be huge, after looken at those new melee images, im stunned

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eee... i really like the new tele idea, it would really work, you could easly stun your opponent by flashing around them creating loads of images, lots of fun :p

i personally like the idea of meelee struggles, i hope they add it in, what would be cool is 2 people were meelee struggling, then if it was team mode, another could join in, brolly style ^_^

Best answers
Yeah it would definatly make things more interesting, (not that tey already arn't)

Best answers
ok this wouldnt post the other day cuz my net crashed when i typed it

cookster u gotta work on ur lyin skills dude. u coulda at least made it sound more realistic and cool to put in so it would fool at least 1 person. try this

Sry esf team but i hate to ruin the secret. There will be a new character, he will go by Takeshi, and he shall have 5 transformations by the time beta 3 comes out. they are: ascended race, super dude, shining star, burning star, and hyper star. He is kinda clothed like trunks, small bluejean jacked, blue undershirt, jeans, you know, without the sword. His moves are cow puncher, kiamo kaboom, mega dragon flash, bombinawave, and his ultimate is ultimate bombinawave mega dragon flash.

note none of this is real, and also take note that none of you can use this information on esf site again as it is MY comic character, all the moves, transformations, everything, so if i see sum1 using this info on this site, i will hunt you down and slit ur throat

thank you

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
oooookkkkaaaaayyyyy.......uumm, back to topic

that new zensoken think might not work as successful as you think. When you melee-ing, you target the person so when he teleports, the red box would be on the real image rather than the fake one. So it might not really be that confusing. Now if they made it so that you DONT target anyone when you switch to melee, it would be better. Like if you switch to the fists and left-click, you would swoop in the direction you were going. And if you hold right-click you would hit them like you would if u were targeted. Sort of like a manual melee.

I hope im not confusing anyone :)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would prefer a manual melee... I've been playing a lot recently where I've had people double teaming me. Its a pain to try and lock on to a different person while there teleporting because if you miss you start swooping and it all gets messed up... Also I think you should be able to swoop because running away to either seperate people or make them lose there strategy works well most of the time...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my guess is that they are totally remaking the meelee system, so the lock on thing probally be not there, well, theres only one way to find out... *waits*

Best answers
for the melee blocking, it would be good to see if they have sumting resembling the melee of the mod Gladiator (hold block button, the use mouse to move sheild arm up or down) to make it more realisticlike, just try not to make it too like Gladiator. or when u go into melee with sumone, they both go to a diffrent mode where your buttons do a diffrent action (dodge left, high block, left kick etc) maby this would only be a dream, but it wuld be cool)

Best answers
I'm not completely sure who spread the rumor about a secret feature, but to my knowledge, nothing but the stuff on the beta1.2 list will be created for beta1.2.

Best answers
harSens, you told me you were adding a character called Cookster, you lied? :'(

I got my hopes up, I couldn't wait to see how my character turned out. He was a great villain too.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what weirdos....o_O

hey Harsens....PCJoe said there was a secret feature in it. Could it be that he lied? If he did....i will wreak havock amongst the esf team!! j/k :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was looking at the map cycle file in the esf directory. and i seen a map listed there that has not been released with any of the esf versions yet, esf_kami_day. along with esf_kami_night of course. thats probly not it and im not gonna keep wondering about it, just thought i would mention that since people dont look at those kinds of things.

Best answers
I would like variation in the dragonballs like on offical nanmek maps the balls are big and Pounga is summoned (easy to code jsut use fork conding if map=blah blah tur blah blah on) I know this isnt how the coding works but it gives a basic idea.
Also, i wish there was a way to hide from radar, kinda like power hiding...its real hard to power up when they can follow your every move....also Piccolos regen ability and his spilt form would be cool..

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always did wonder why buu had regen and piccolo didn't... Um.. Cuc which is the secret? Wall jumping, 9 way blending, adult gohan, and telekinesis are all mentioned on that page lol. I don't really care as all of them were secret until the outline came out. Can't wait to see adult gohan and the new melee base.

Best answers
Mayb its something like bullet time in tyhe matrix or max payne where u can slow tiem down or like betterfighting moves

Best answers
i always thought that the better idea for fusion would for it to be a transformation. Like if the team added goten to the game since he can only go ssj for his second transformation they could have a model of trunks hop on the screen and do the fusion dance and have goten become gotenks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok note to everyone this topic is not about saying what esf needs or what it should have

all of these "i hope esf has *idea* later" posts must stop now that isnt what this topic is about

u wanna suggest stuff do it in suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom