1.2 secret.....

Best answers
Originally posted by Shin Goku
fusion huh? that would be sweet, but theres a problem, who's gonna control what?!
That would be up to the ESF team

remember,this is just a guess.since theres clues all over the place.

Best answers
More Guesses:

Generic Ki Ball,Attached SBC,TRUNKS BA & FB FIXED!!! :S,Everybody with Renzoku,Kaio-Ken,Buu's Bodypart Attack or Swoop wall jumps

now ESF team feel free to tell me how close i am

am i Warm or Cold? :p

Best answers
umm stop trying to guess just wait till it comes out lol i rekon they are mostly concentrating on goku since that they added a attack all there pics are on goku and screenshots.

Best answers
oh you know noone will be able to wait,they made "when will beta 1.1 be out" topic until that night

let them have they're fun

it funny to poke them

Best answers
yeah jayster there's elbows and kenes and all sorts of new animations in 1.1. You just have to play it you see...

As for the new features, all I can say is I'm sure we'll be surprised.

Best answers
fusions would suck and take too much time.

it would be like multiple powerstruggles.

it is there but no one (but some) are using it.

it was too difficult to coordinate the ppl to make a ps, then i interfere, then another, etc, until all 16 players are in it. but noooo someone messed it up

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chitenga, give up, you're not getting anywere fast :p The only reason why we are only using goku is because he is the only one who has melee animations. Melee is going to have quite a few anims, so it's best to do it for one character, then expand later...
And fusion... To be perfectly honest, it wouldn't be hard to actually fuse characters (code wise), figuring out who would control would be more of an issue.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the other person would be forced to go spectator for 5 to 10 minutes. then the person with the highest powwer lever controls for the first fusion, then they take turns. the other person with the lower power lever controls for the 2nd fusion.
i dont know where i got that idea from but it was just a spur of the moment kind of idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think fusion would be neat. The control idea is pretty simple, they would discuss before they fused who would control and maybe, the other person would just watch them play and if the other person was in a bad position they could help a little. It would be really cool.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
To be perfectly honest, it wouldn't be hard to actually fuse characters (code wise), figuring out who would control would be more of an issue.
thats why i said it would take too much time, because you would have to make the models, skin them, then make animations, and balance it so the fusion is not megaowning. then you would have to decide which attacks to include, code them, make new sprite for them. then you will also need sounds. iam sure there is more todo.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
To be perfectly honest, it wouldn't be hard to actually fuse characters (code wise), figuring out who would control would be more of an issue.
That and all the models, animations, and attacks, not to mention all the transformations for that character ;)

But, that's what I meant joe, codeing isn't the issue, it's the gameplay aspect of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm, am i the only one, or are there other peepz that never heard of 1.2 secret? o_O

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should read more often in this topic, i believe it was in a thread right here in the chat topic. I think it must have been going down cause of zillions of new threads.

Best answers
Well fusion I highly doubt it and thats fine all I care about is Fusion chars having their own catagory rather then fuse in game that would be better like new catergory for Vegetto,Gojita,Gotenks. The only other thing I would like to see in 1.2 besides the new Melee system and I know what I would like dun matter but for the hell of it I would like to see Second Transformations for chars.
For instance :
Goku -SSJ-SSj2
Vegeta-SSJ-Majin SSJ2 or SSJ2 or possibly USSJ
Trunks-SSJ-USSJ
Chibi Gohan- SSJ- SSJ2
Piccolo-Super Namek-????
Cell-Imperfect Cell Form 2-Perfect Cell
Frieza-Frieza form 2 -Frieza Form 3
Krillin-Mystic Krillin-???
Fat Buu-Evil thing Buu-Tall Buu new Form

Those would be nice to see but just those I think would be along way off cause of alot of Modeling,skinning,coding work,and a few other things that would take awhile. New Melee is nice just the same though.

Best answers
Sorry Team, I've decided to tell them secret. No point in dangling it in their face anymore.

They've added a new character that wasn't in DBZ, his name is Cookster, and hes going to be a relative of frieza, only 100 times stronger with the ability to transform 7 different times.

As you can probably tell, he was named after my self, on account of my coolness.

Sorry to ruin the suprise, but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aww man thats sweet!! when will it be releaed? and will you att the 8th transformation in the next beta 9.6?

btw i dont doubt a new character being added but it may not happen in the next version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom