1.2 secret.....

Best answers
fusion could be simple like both of the pl get added and they each get half only once they have a certain amount of pl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but..

1) Who would control it

2) Some gosu player would just have his noob friend follow him so they could fuse and own everyone more

3) It would be a ***** to code

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Control could be based on a simple randomization. If anyone has coded before in something as simple as basic they would know that making something random isn't hard.
2) Kill his noob friend before they can fuse...
3) joe already said that it would be easy to code.

Like cucumber said... The animations and new model and sounds would be the hardest part. The thing of it is though is that goku and vegeta never did the fusion dance to fuse in the series. They used the earings.... Fusion is not only not practical as of right now but I think it should be worried about after the team has established the characters as they are.

I'm hoping the new suprise is either some more transformations, new sounds, new music, or absolutely nothing at all to make everyone ***** and moan while we rip them apart because we don't care. :p

Best answers
fusion is a stupid idea for a game.. if there was fusion people will only do it for the fun ov it not to benifit themselves... n its not lyk strength is a big importance in esf..

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cookster
Sorry Team, I've decided to tell them secret. No point in dangling it in their face anymore.

They've added a new character that wasn't in DBZ, his name is Cookster, and hes going to be a relative of frieza, only 100 times stronger with the ability to transform 7 different times.

As you can probably tell, he was named after my self, on account of my coolness.

Sorry to ruin the suprise, but I couldn't hold it in any longer.
You've told them part of the secret, but you've forgotten the part where you have to do the special code to get this character. I won't tell anybody, the only thing I can say is that if you look hard enough, you will find it. As a matter of fact when you find it you will say "ahh... so thats how you use Cookster. So simple. I could have thought of that myself."

Best answers
i also heard that cookster has an ultimate move that charges like a generic beam and kills everyone in the server at the same time and increases his power 100x.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fusion isn't happening any time soon, so you guys can just stop thinking about it :p

Best answers
heres an idea for fusion...When the two ppl fuse, make them both become that person...so there would be 2 vegettos after one fusion, or 2 gotenks after 1 fusion...that way they could both control a person. Tho i think this would be only a valid idea in team mode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fusion, fusion, fusion... quit dreaming, before they add novelty stuff like that, they are going to work on MEELEE, once thats concered, maby then they can start the novelty stuff like ssj2, the time you see fusion will be around the lat 1.6+.. so dont bother giving them ideas, methinks the teams capable of understanding how to make it easy and stable ^_^, lets try other stuff..... keep away from fusion :p

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really dont care for fusion either. im only interested in gameplay features and gameplay modes. i know the mode of play are limited but there are other stuff to play with. addons are always good too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me wonders if it'll eb a fixed CTDB mode...or maybe the infamous "Goten and Trunks Simultaneous" model...replacing Krillin, of course. Hey, maybe it's Tien. lol

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
For fusion: one controls movement,the other attacks
So it requires teamplay and skill

Nice feature would be a meteor smash :devgrin:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really want tournament mode... Besides that I'm looking forward to the simple fixes they'll have. Hoping they fix the problem with beams staying still when deflected and destructo discs not dissapearing after reaching the edge of the map.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Daimao
For fusion: one controls movement,the other attacks
So it requires teamplay and skill
They said there not gonna do fusion anytime soon man, plz stop talkin about so they wont close this topic. Thank You ;)!

*on topic*
I thnink they're also gonna add more characters for 1.2. Or that 'Save The World' mode. Anyone agrees?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they ad more transformations I'll piss my pants. The save the world thing is possible but I would much rather have a tournament mode... More maps would be nice too. (i haven't seen anyone host a server with guru yet...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, if yo check harsens dev journal, looks like they took the suggestions and decided to change zanzoken so that now it leaves an image of you when you teleport, or thats what i think it means

Best answers
What do you want bet its a new transformation, but would like to see most is brolly, just imagine seeing his moves in esf, that stun attack and doom ball, theyd look very unique and just would be all around cool.

lol, i dont think something can be VERY unqiue, nope it cant.

Best answers
Originally posted by GMan
Yeah but..

1) Who would control it

2) Some gosu player would just have his noob friend follow him so they could fuse and own everyone more

3) It would be a ***** to code
no just get a higher pl

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just forget fusion. When we get Cookster you guys will be like all:

"Fusion? WTF is that?"
"I hear its a secret technique that everyone wanted"
"Why do you think they didn't put it in?"
"Because Cookster is so freaking awesome"
"Hell yeah he is!. Lets go play right now!!!"
"Okay, it will be lots of fun!!!"

After hours of fun filled ESF delight

"That was awesome. Cookster is obviously the uberist warrior"
"Fusion would have had nothing on it even though I don't know what fusion is"
"Lets play some more"

And the story goes on until in the future after an archeologist uses a special sub to dive into a tarpit. He sees two skeletons sitting at what looks to be a very arcane style of computer, which is still flashing the ESF logo across the screen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom