1.2 Grab and Struggle!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, I'd have to agree this mod is THE best mod i've seen yet, and not only in the DBZ genre, i mean best mod, period.

Best answers
PLease Sticky this FFS. Think about it. No more n00bs asking for things about 1.2. AND it has a hella viewcount, So people wanna see stuff from 1.2.

I already have a little shrine with the avatar of PCjoe in it :D Hes my new Sub God :p

Best answers
I know i shouldnt ask this but..I JUST GOTTA:cry:

When is beta 1.2 comming out??

PLZ DONT GET MADo_o..I just really want to know, thats all. Is that too much to ask?:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you actually think ANYONE knows at the moment?
even Pcjoe dosnt know... theres so much TO do.. so they cannot really place a deadline.. so, if you ask again, you will get this "it will be out when its finished"
dont ask obvious questions..

Best answers
Actually there already is a sticky saying not to ask for any upcoming betas 1. whatever.
They just get closed if they ask.
Are there gonna be some new sounds to go with this new melee?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Lethal_Vegetto
I know i shouldnt ask this but..I JUST GOTTA:cry:

When is beta 1.2 comming out??

PLZ DONT GET MADo_o..I just really want to know, thats all. Is that too much to ask?:S
Well with the most annoying bugs gone, i say it will take about the same time as 1.1 ,but don't wet your pants yet, this is my guess. There might be an awefull lot of coding needed. Wich can take a lot of time. Yesterday i made a start with visual c++ and today i stopped.;D

Best answers
look at the bottom of pcjoe's dev journal mine wont work with it either:cry:

Best answers
Originally posted by [MOD]Vegito
look at the bottom of pcjoe's dev journal mine wont work with it either:cry:
that movie has nothing to do with the the pics he showed....the movie on there was just him showing an aura that darktooth was messing with....oh and if you do wanna watch it you need Divx..

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*smack* no one seems to get what my code did...
Okay, aura. The aura "bending" is when you move, and the aura bends with your movement. Lets say your going in
-->
direction, the aura will bend like this
/
the bottom of the / being the bottom of the aura, and the top part being the top of the aura...

If you jumped off a cliff at
\
angle, the aura would bend to that angle too. Think of it like how BFP's aura bended, just better :)

edit: To view the video you need divx 5.0.3 (or later).

Best answers
pcjoe your work is great and i no you code and all that lol just let USSJ3-Vegeta wait till esf beta 1.2 come out its not worth fighting now for it lol

Best answers
O_O one word. WOW, and thats to both the aura and the struggle. PC Joe thank you so much for those picts, wish there was a waterproof keyboard, dev journals = drool = new keyboard.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
*picks his jaw from off the floor*

Man i hope this is done in like 2 months......I agree, this is the BEST mod made for Halflife....EVER. I hope...*whispers 'Funimation'* doesnt try to close this at anytime. I WILL KILL THEM!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom