1.2 Grab and Struggle!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AWOOOOOOOGA AWOOOOOOOOOGA O_O O_O O_O

SELF DESTRCUT INITIATION COMMENCE

Best answers
Originally posted by LaMM
f*cking sweet i have to say...great job guys this is gonna be cool especially that throwing away thingy:p!!!!cool!!!

Oh you have been here long enough to know not to go around the swear filter, do it again and ill kick you in the face.

Best answers
very VERY *VERY* nice.

can't wait, but still have to.

Best answers
Originally posted by Phatslugga
Well, after cleaning out three pairs of underwear, i've just creamed in another pair. Very nice job on hte melee, and to know that there is even more in 1.2 that makes that look small? well, looks like ill be shopping at JC penny's for a lot of underwear. Great job
hahahah :yes: cracked me up

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
If it makes you guys happy, those features ( grabbing + pushing hands together ) are very small features compaired to the rest of the new melee system.
See this is what helps the situation. I'll make 3 assumptions from this.

1. You only grapple when both players are on the ground
2. You only grapple when neither players are swooping and melee at the sametime
3. Pushing is (one of/the) animation(s) used when a grapple or melee struggle is won.

Best answers
Why Joe, Why?
Why show these now? You are so evil! 1.1 is only just released and your already showing off bits of 1.2!
You do realise this will start a whole "When is 1.2 coming?" saga.....

P.S. Looks simply awesome...can't wait to try it out!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dark_Trunks
Why Joe, Why?
Why show these now? You are so evil! 1.1 is only just released and your already showing off bits of 1.2!
You do realise this will start a whole "When is 1.2 coming?" saga.....

P.S. Looks simply awesome...can't wait to try it out!
Lol, I decided I should update my dev journal more often, shows that we actually do work on the mod :p
On a side note, HarSens is doing the same thing, make sure you check out his dev too.

Best answers
pcJoe a little q:

will this new awsome feature also make picolo vs cell grab and throw melee possible ? that would be awsome.. anyway it's already as cool as it could be...

Orz

Best answers
Well, my initial reaction to the image was that two Gokus holding hands is kind of surreal. But still, it shows promise for a more complex melee experience in 1.2. I guess we can anticipate some sort of sparkly fireworks display when two powerful fighters enter the Grip of Death!

Best answers
damn pcjoe, u get mad at him, and i see the post as soon as i come off of playing with both of u.

NTK needed to reinstall, he gets 4 fps, and sucks too, btw joe, good game man, nice score too

96 and 10, very impressive, if i had the time to go get my password on geocities i could post the screenie i got, but i dont

Best answers
Thanks for that up-to-date report Bacon, I'm sure it was very helpful and I wish you future luck in snooping around in other people's business.

Best answers
I just wanna see trunks struggling with other chars....since trunks rules melee for now...

Best answers
yeah, pcjoe is mad good at esf. i remember playin u a couple times a couple days ago. u pwnd me =/ .but maybe this week i can win! +D ill find u joe!!

Best answers
Maybe its a good idea to sticky this, to counter-attack people asking for stuff of 1.2... just an idea.

Best answers
NTK ur quite a negative person, even in game, "thats no fair i have ****ty grapics!' wah wah wah shut ur damn mouth!

Best answers
Darth_Bacon: Get your own ****ing tread for your complend :\ this is about 1.2 not about you being pwned.

Best answers
Originally posted by Darth_Bacon
NTK ur quite a negative person, even in game, "thats no fair i have ****ty grapics!' wah wah wah shut ur damn mouth!
I wasn't complaining about my score, I could care less. I was complaining that I go 4 FPS. FOUR. On top of that I had the ****tiest resolution possible. I don't cry about my score, if I suck I suck. Now, do us all a favor and drink some bleach, dip****.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, both of you shut your traps right now. Bacon, you didn't need to bring up NTK, I'm sure he can speak for himself. NTK, watch your language, there are nicer ways you could have told him off. Leave it off the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom