1.2 Grab and Struggle!!!!

Best answers
Look at this http://domfree.de/doomsodan/nc_rats0000.jpg (copy & paste)

why is this happening in 1.1?
Also the graphic from the beams still look better, the new ones look like an +.
I hope this is fixed in 1.2. of course the beta 1.1 is better at all.

Edit 2: sry, i click the wrong button before i wrote anything.

Best answers
Originally posted by Soul of Helios
a
;( GODDAMN i DON'T WHAT THIS TO BE CLOSED.

Stop your spam damnit ;( Make your own tread, spam there. And get banned but do do it here.

Best answers
holy s**t those pics look awesome i can(t) wait to trow somebody away and shoot a ka me ha me ha at him it looks awesome

keep up the good work ESF-team you guys are the best :laff: :cool: :laff:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:yes: damn man... great job... it looks really really really really really really really awesome!! hope it isnt highering my fps :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
You're either really ignorant OR you're spamming, and my guess is that you're spamming, don't do it again. :S
It was my unique way of saying good work, if that is considered spamming then you need to warn about half the people who posted in this thread.

Best answers
Nice, this is the kind of stuff i've been waiting for. Esf will be pushed to the top of my "Can't wait for it to release" list. :laff:

Best answers
Originally posted by Xavior Trikiri
.....Esf will be pushed to the top of my "Can't wait for it to release" list....
This is exactly why you dont update about the next version so soon. So the day of release arrives and everything blows up in your faces, instead of blaming everyone for rushing you think about how u got everybody interested in it only weeks after the prior release.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
*cries as he looks at the pics*

*wipes a tear from his eye* Thos are the best, *sniffle*, pics I've ever seen

So Pcjoe....u said that thats not the only melee struggle? WoW man, your the best coder in the entire world!! *praises Joe*:yes:

Best answers
Guys i wanna se x-men 2 the movie i am kinda late:pbut yeah i cant wait to 1.2:D its not like 1.1 i hate 1.1 so mutch..its so much lagg in evrey****ing servers:'(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea....im gettin that too. But i think theire workin on that already. Anyway.....back on-topic....

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
See this is what helps the situation. I'll make 3 assumptions from this...
I don't see how you can make those assumptions based on the quote you supplied; all he said was something to the tune of, "These are just part of the changes". He didn't really say how the new mwelee system works. Have more details been revealed outside of this thread and the journal?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont think so. I think he means that with the pics given, people are going to spam questions like "When is 1.2 coming out?" or "I can't wait till 1.2 comes out."

Am I right Morrone?

Best answers
man this looks great its too bad that we have to wait for beta 1.2 to use it

Best answers
I just hope that the system keeps a good interface, it's not like u wanna b flyin all over the place lol.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Phatslugga
Well, after cleaning out three pairs of underwear, i've just creamed in another pair. Very nice job on hte melee, and to know that there is even more in 1.2 that makes that look small? well, looks like ill be shopping at JC penny's for a lot of underwear. Great job
Whahahaha roflmao ,you're friggin hilarious! However i some way i couldn't agree with you more, looking at those hot ass pics makes me having a wet dream too! And the best thing is , that's just the beginning, the whole melee system is going to be UBER! And recently i played bfp, some claim bfp to be best dbz mod ever, i compared it with esf. Not trying to be offensive but it plane sucked! Now please everyone don't go offtopic, just continue drooling on your keyboard and wetting your pants just like pcjoe wants you to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if he wants it.. he gets from me! *drools all over keyboard causing it to break*
*cough* anyways.. im expecting alot from 1.2.. and me and other peoples expectations are that it will become the top mod.. just needs that little more.. then in my eyes, it will be the fastest mod with the most techniques and things to do :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't have said it any better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom