1.2 Grab and Struggle!!!!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I'm still recovering from the shock I went through in IRC O_O

That is quite impressive, I have yet to be let down by any of the team members' progress =]

Best answers
1.2 updates already O_O , i am impressed.
This new melee looks to be interesting

Best answers
Ive been following this mod since the first release and i gotta say....you have out done yourself this time pc-joe....keep it up man....this mod is getting better and as long as your part of the team i know its gonna stay that way.....anyways my hats off to you....all hail pc-joe :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oo! oo! i just thought! wouldnt it be cool if they made it a button bashing session, that would rock :p

Best answers
bleh, in all honesty I would prefer fast punching melee struggles over grab melee struggles. Grant it grba struggles are obviously a lot easier to animate but it just looks dull and will become easily boring. However fast moving melee struggles with the 2 characters constantly exchanging punches and kicks would have a strong replay value and be veyr entertaining.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
remember what Pcjoe said, this could be used in any ways, there might be a meelee stuggle to come..

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
bleh, in all honesty I would prefer fast punching melee struggles over grab melee struggles. Grant it grba struggles are obviously a lot easier to animate but it just looks dull and will become easily boring. However fast moving melee struggles with the 2 characters constantly exchanging punches and kicks would have a strong replay value and be veyr entertaining.
dude like pc-joe said....who said that was all that was going to be? he just showed teasers...anything is possible to be coming out....so just wait before yall jump to conclusions....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny how people criticize (sp?) stuff they haven't even seen in action... :S
These screenies are from 1 or 2 weeks after the 1.1 release. God (read: harSens and PcJoe) knows what melee will be like in 1.2 :cool:

Btw, Majin_You: well then, how bout my progress? (Doin' nuffin at all :rolleyes: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Starts a slow, inspiration clap.* Come on people. Let's hear it for da team!

And this is sort of an inside thing when I say: Sonic, you're SHMUCK.:devsmile:

Best answers
Well if they are keeping everything a secret I believe I have a reason to insimuate from the few pieces of evidence they have given such as these screenshots. Sure, the final outcome might be better than I my assumptions but until then I can theorize all I want optimistically or pessimistically.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, they listen, THEY ACTUALLY LISTEN! OMG YES! THEY LISTENED! :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically this was made before they listened =p

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]Blade
Btw, Majin_You: well then, how bout my progress? (Doin' nuffin at all :rolleyes: )
Shh, people don't need to know that ;)

JK

I will always recognize your Playlist Editor and Bot Making skills, Blade =D

As for the critique on the struggle in the pic above, I'm sure the melee system is going to be something more than 1 additional response.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it makes you guys happy, those features ( grabbing + pushing hands together ) are very small features compaired to the rest of the new melee system.

Best answers
that looks awesome, i'll check back from more updates in between work and esf sessions :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
If it makes you guys happy, those features ( grabbing + pushing hands together ) are very small features compaired to the rest of the new melee system.
You godda be ****ing kiddin' me! theres more? O_O I Am Gonna Drool Over 1.2...

*Runs away, and would come back till teh release of 1.2*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, after cleaning out three pairs of underwear, i've just creamed in another pair. Very nice job on hte melee, and to know that there is even more in 1.2 that makes that look small? well, looks like ill be shopping at JC penny's for a lot of underwear. Great job

Best answers
f*cking sweet i have to say...great job guys this is gonna be cool especially that throwing away thingy:p!!!!cool!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom