1.2 Grab and Struggle!!!!

Best answers
cool:shocked: :shocked:

is that going to happen when both mellee at the same time?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't know these were allowed to be posted.... just found out joe released them on his dev-journal.

All of the other screenies are there as well, check them out:
http://www.esforces.com/journals.php?journal=Pcjoe

Hats off! Joe's coding has never ceased to amaze me... I never knew code could be directly linked to model skeletons!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe ( In dev journal )
Also, don't ask how the melee system will work, it's still confidential :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Heh, like Gr00cy said, Joe and DT will never cease with the awesome-ness, great job guys, keep it up, I am now anxious on this release!

Thiis is the main reason I wanted 1.1 out, so 1.2 will be worked on more :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t! finally! another way to beat head on swoops without being whupped because you got bad connection.. well.. thats my guess :p
and from the other pics, it also seems that once you win, you grab our opponent and spin them around then throwing them away, my guess with the knockback like you get from a punch, man im good at researching piccys ^_^

Best answers
O_O OMG !!!!
/bows at joes feet

Amazing

Those screenshots almost made me wet my pants ....thats some sweet ****. Im already excited...Hopefully you guys get more sweet screenshots

Best answers
I hate it. I don't want some pansy struggle where all they do is hold each other, I want a melee struggle where they kick and punch the **** out of each other. ( Like in Budokai, if you hit each other the same time with this move, it goes in super crazy anime style.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf? do it yourself f00!
you try making the code for it, you try making the animations for it... what do i see you doing? sweet F.A.. if you dont like it, dont play it, everyone elso likes it, so shut up :|

Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
wtf? do it yourself f00!
you try making the code for it, you try making the animations for it... what do i see you doing? sweet F.A.. if you dont like it, dont play it, everyone elso likes it, so shut up :|

Hey moron, I'm stating my opinion. Do you expect everyone to like what they make? Granted, it probably took a lot of time and coding, and I'm sure it was hard. But that doesn't change the fact that I don't like it. Now stfu because you are a sensless fanboy who's opinion is BIASED.

Best answers
This is exactly what I posted a lil while ago in my Clans forums.

Being able to grab somebody and throw them--

hopefully they'll also add in a zanzoken technique where when you've been through you can get out of it by fading away and appearing somewhere else-- or adding in a energy stop technique were you stop yourself and can swoop back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf was that???? that deserves a warning f00... i mearly pointed out that you didnt say "oh, i dont like the idea, i would prefer blah blah blah" you said it in an offencive way, you said it looks terrible, and you dont want it so pansy like, geez... grow up and stop taking things for granted man, this mdoes for FREE... it cost you NOTHING, if they do it, like it, end of story..

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NTK.neo
Hey moron, I'm stating my opinion. Do you expect everyone to like what they make? Granted, it probably took a lot of time and coding, and I'm sure it was hard. But that doesn't change the fact that I don't like it. Now stfu because you are a sensless fanboy who's opinion is BIASED.
Watch it, and stop assuming, it's not good for your health. Who said there will be only one type melee struggle? Who said that would pop up as soon as you swoop into someone?
Oh damn, that's right, no one said **** about the melee system :) For all you know you might have to bend over and type in "blow me" for that to start up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aah... the wise words of Pcjoe have entered the thread and clensed it of problems.. thank lord im blessed with my first name as joe :p

Best answers
LOL, nice Joe.

/me wubs the screenies + ur code + evrything else about this mod + candy
:D

Anywhat, you guys are the best, you just released 1.1 and already have ingame stuff of 1.2, this is freaken awesome. I cant wait till the 1.2 outline, and I cant wait till the release, because of the SECRET!!!!! ( I am not asking when the release is, not asking to hurry, so dont flame, I am just stating how I just really like this great mod. To be honest, its one of those, awesome fast-paced games I like so much, and to tell you the truth its one of the best. ) Great job :D

Scruffie

S
Originally posted by Pcjoe
Watch it, and stop assuming, it's not good for your health. Who said there will be only one type melee struggle? Who said that would pop up as soon as you swoop into someone?
Oh damn, that's right, no one said **** about the melee system :) For all you know you might have to bend over and type in "blow me" for that to start up.
Is that a secret feature in 1.1? ;)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by NTK.neo
Yeah I'm going to go ahead and warn you for being a total *******. It takes more than insults to win an argument, perhaps you should do some research on how to communicate your feelings properly, like through PMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom