1.2 Adv. Melee vs. Simple melee (and other things)

Best answers
Ok everyone I have sat down, and taken notes on what I don't like about 1.2, and what can be fixed.

The Speed:
Problem -
Knockback should be changed so it won't be so easy to pull a 2 hit combo and a ki blast off which is like what everyone does which is a lil too easy to pull off. If the knockback speed were changed I bet everyone would be happy.

Answer -
Change the knockback speed like the simplemelee mode cvars knockback speed and distance.

My issues are really how 1.1 simple melee was implemented well the speed draws backs.

Teleports:
Problem -
The Teleport delay when you press teleport.

Answer -
Make it so the delay happens for your second teleport.

Adv Melee
Problem - Skillless
Answer - Change the speed of the arrows so your doing the animations at the same time you input them. (I heard this is happening) I think this will add skill to the game by having to have good hand eye coordination.

Double Tap Swoop:
Problem -
Whoever swoops first wins. Its not actually a problem, but when you switch over to a different swoop, and your already swooping this system takes place again and you get hit. If they're were a way to change it so the system knows you have been swooping the longest it would be better.

Answer -
Make it so (if possible) that the whoever swoops first isn't takin away from you when you change your direction of the swoop.

Best answers
Advanced Melee:

-Default Cvar setting to be set for the high-speed version of advanced melee.

To those who say that people will have a high ping will have a harder time playing, I say this. "That's just too bad." C'mon. In this day and age, more than 75% of people playing have a broadband connection. This isn't 1996. Sometimes backwards compatibility has to be sacrificed for improvement, and I think this needs to happen with advanced melee.

-Prepunches to the back.

I don't know. It used to be in during the beta, but I haven't seen someone getting prepunched in the back if curve around and hit them in the back.

-Stunned animation during charge-ups.

I'm sure there's something that's more appropriate for this than someone just standing there, in air, hunched over holding their chest. I remember there used to be an animation for how melee struggles were originally intended that would just plain look better than what's going on now.

-Blocking prepunches.

I think this has been fixed, but as it is now, blocking prepunches doesn't do much. You still take damage, and I don't see much, if any reduction on stun time. I'd like the stun time to be 50% of what it normally would be, no damage taken from the prepunches, and no throws (Already in). It's called stun time, and if you're aware you're being punched at enough to block, then I don't think cutting the time in half is too much to ask.

-Beam camping.

Done already, but reduction in beam damage coming out of an AM exchange would help a lot in deterring the annoying players from stealing kills and what not by sitting by with a beam.

Simple Melee:

-The alleged two hit limit.

Remove this, but add more and more to knockback distance for each hit after, making the player earn them if he wants them that bad.

-Reduced damage.

I've seen times where I've taken 18 HP in damage from a single knockback fighting Optional a few times, and our PLs were compatible. Two of those and a ki blast just seem a bit overkill to me. I'd like to see 10 damage, with a 5 differential depending on PL for each hit.

Beam, Blast, and Ball Attacks:

-Renzoku.

Half the cost or double the amount of ki balls. Something needs to be changed with this, one or the other. Also, I'd like to see these fired straight ahead like they used to. Hitting someone with this is a test in futility, as it is now, especially if the target's in the air.

-Gohan's Kamehameha.

For as soon as Gohan transforms, this attack is just plain silly. Nuking half the map in the first 10 minutes of play just seems to be outright retarded to me. I'd like to see this take a damage reduction.

Swoops and teleports:

-Reduced Swoop Cost.

I'm pretty sure the swoop cost has been upped since 1.1. I think the game would benefit a lot if the cost was reduced. There are a lot of times where if you have 1/4 amount of ki, and your opponent has 3/4, they can just basically wait for you to maneuver yourself out of ki and nail you while you charge, then hawk you until you're dead.

-Turbo.

Ah, the forgotten concept. Turbo is beyond a moot point in 1.2, and I think I know what would change this. Having turbo on makes you swoop faster (about, if not the same as it was in 1.1), but costs the same amount of ki as a regular swoop does now. Having turbo on also makes things like simple melee hits and prepunches cost a bit more, while adding more damage.

-Teleports.

It seems like now teleport gets you hit, even after you teleport. I'll teleport up, and someone will be swooping at where I was, and they'll teleport up with me and start prepunching me at my new teleported spot a LOT lately. It just wasn't like that before. I think this can be resolved.

Targetting:

-I think Alea's idea, or something similar to it, should be done about targetting. Getting sideswiped by someone thinking you're someone else is pretty annoying in a public server.
These are all suggestions, not mandates. Halorin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the suggestions that Hal made, I would really like to see the combo limit removed. The trow back or recover time would be reduced to make it easier to not get comboed across the map but i would really like to see that made, other then that I dont care 1.2 is here, and deff not going anywere, so might as well stick it out.

Best answers
Halorin said:
The ESF team is making the game they want, not the game you think it should be. Try and remember that.
We made ESF what is it today. They wouldn't be making new releases if it wasn't for the thousands of people who liked it from previous versions. Try and remember that. I, along with alot of other familiar faces from 1.0/1.1, have been here for 2 years this coming fall. The success of ESF came from guys like me, playing it til ridiculous hours in the morning. Halorin you were one of thoe vets as well. You've been around. Same with Draylock, and SuperTrunks. And alot of the other guys I've only seen post on forums... but I know they've been here a long time becuase their post counts are higher than the majority of the forums.

And to your comment about trying to think out better suggestions for ESF, read some of my earlier posts. There are clear, grammatically stated suggestions that I have given that many of the people here liked. Snow even said it would be "perfect" melee. Others have said they liked the idea for the two modes of melee. And I somewhat sympathize that it must be tough for you (hal) to hear the critz seeing as you wrote the 5 page essay on how it should be, but you should have expected some negative feedback from it once people got their hands on the game. Sure, it sounded like a nice system on paper where everyone could read it on forums-- but imagining something in our minds and experiencing it hands-on are two different things.

And I think you are the wrong person to reply to the suggestions any way. I haven't heard anything from PCJoe or Harsens, or anyone else team related on their thoughts. Maybe they are burnt out from ESF coding so they are taking a break. I've read 95% of the posts here -- skipping the ones I couldn't read cuz a 9 year old posted -- and I haven't seen them post. If they have, my bad. I think it would end this "suggestions rant" if they would put in their words on the subject. Tell us what could be done, or will NEVER be done. If they say "the system is sticking as is", then I guess we can stop this revolution. If they consider our suggestions, they are going to get our support from those who have posted them. "Story."

Best answers
Both people flying back after a melee struggle from running out of time is a BIG TURN OFF.

It always appears to people if you lost. The person who got the most hits should send the other flying with a 5 dmg hit.

Best answers
FINALLY lol...this thread is getting somewhere...i agree that having more combos in adv melee and such would make it more interesting...but with the limited amount of things u can do with adv melee at the moment simple melee shouldnt be as restricted as it is now...i know i (as well as 90% of the ppl that arent happy with 1.2 atm) would LOVE it if instead of simple melee just being tossed by the wayside so to speak it would be implemented more...

like last night....i went into Shin Carls server and played with him with the 1.1 cvar...that was the most fun ive had playing esf in a long time...there were only a couple things a found wrong with it...and even then it was really minor...like the amount of time it took to recover after being hit...if simple melee was like that while the adv melee was turned on i think it would be perfect...

Best answers
Ultimate 17 said:
We made ESF what is it today. They wouldn't be making new releases if it wasn't for the thousands of people who liked it from previous versions. Try and remember that. I, along with alot of other familiar faces from 1.0/1.1, have been here for 2 years this coming fall. The success of ESF came from guys like me, playing it til ridiculous hours in the morning. Halorin you were one of thoe vets as well. You've been around. Same with Draylock, and SuperTrunks. And alot of the other guys I've only seen post on forums... but I know they've been here a long time becuase their post counts are higher than the majority of the forums.

You're assuming that the ESF team is making it for the community. That's not exactly a wise assumption to make entirely. I'm not speaking for them, but what if they were simply making the game for their own enjoyment? What if they just want to sharpen their development skills and decide to make a game to do it? Do you pay them money? Did you buy ESF? Do you financially support their efforts? If not then you're point is halfway moot because whether or not you, I, or anyone else supports their game by playing it, they still have the choice to continue development or not. So to say something like, "I made ESF what it is today" is a bull**** statement because you aren't paying them money. Bottom line is the ESF team makes ESF because they want to and choose to do it. They aren't being pressured by a publisher, and they aren't putting food on the table by making ESF. Not to say the community doesn't matter, but don't jump the gun and say they'd stop making ESF if it wasn't as popular as it is.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me play moderator. I am a mod, after all.

1.) ESF was made by its creators, for its creators.
2.) Without the fans, ESF would have no community.
3.) Without a community, the team would not be encouraged to continue.

It's accurate to say both that the community is responsible for where ESF is today, and also accurate to say that the team doesn't do everything for the fans. It's well within reason for the community to suggest tweaks, but a bit out of bounds for the community to demand drastic alterations in gameplay. The team takes the time to create the game you're playing, and they have the final say no matter how loud you scream, but they appreciate feedback.

End of debate.

Back on topic.

Best answers
Halorin said:
I'm having a hard time understanding your logic. You are trying to tell me that there is more strategy in a system that has one supreme method of attack and the ability to move in one direction than a system that allows you to move in six and offers you the versatility of a variety of attacks? I could only conclude that your brain somehow is lacking in sensible reason. I'm sorry.

I stand firm to the fact that anyone who says that there's no chance to 'outwit' someone in 1.2 is just a person who isn't mentally or logically capable of it, because I juke kids clean out of their ankle socks all the time.
I agree completely. I think that 1.2 has more of a dbz feel to it....and how can you get bored of it..I got soo bored of 1.1 . swoop,tele,hit,tele,swoop,hit over and over and over again. :tired:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Switch back to 1.1 melee

There's your direction. It's simple, isn't it? And what the hell about deceptive arrow sequences? You mean those medium/hard hits which are shown as random hits and I have to guess them right. I had my arrow pressing time on the Super Nintendo with Mario, that's the past. Every decent player in 1.1 dislikes 1.2 simply because it's arrow spamming and it takes too much time.

As for pointing out the obvious:

- It takes too long. 1.1 was fast, 1.2 is slow as **** (teleport delay, double tab swoop how the hell are u supposed to suprise ur oppenent with these?)
- It's random arrow-spamming, get some skill invoked into the game

Halorin, I think you've said enough. You sucked in 1.0/1.1 and now you're trying to get a hand on 1.2. Yeah, I could've guessed. I was informed that you'd showed an old friend of mine what "true pwnage" was. Eventually you ended up even, while he never plays 1.2. Point being, 1.2 is skill-less and needs a good switch back. If 1.2 did have any skill, I would hear names of people 'owning' servers. Guess what, that's not possible anymore.

"And it was you who had to make up a term for everyone you got owned, no? Howing, hm? I wonder what you're going to make up for 1.2 soon.
Let me give you some cool acronyms you could use;

"KBW" - Knock Back Whore
"ASW" - Arrow Spam Whore
"SCA" - Special Combo Abuser
"DTS" - Double TapS cripter

In 1.1 players asked me if i could train them , now in 1.2 it is: OMG OMG How the **** u do those special combo's!! things have changed.

I'm fully convinced that the people that don't like 1.2 just really don't know how to play it well. I've only fought 3 or 4 people that actually beat me, and it's not any of the people here. If you want to prove me wrong and show me that you can beat me.. then I'll beleive that you have a valid reason for 1.2 sucking, if not, then you just haven't learned the game well enough.
The reason why you're fully convinced is either:

- You only play versus bots.
- You got owned in 1.1 that bad you lost count and have mental problems.

You sucked. You always have sucked. No way around it. Anyway, you keep going around that you're 'good' in ESF 1.2. One day you'll realize you can't be.

Have fun

They should have tweaked 1.1, not revamped.
Amen!

Best answers
ZTiMaStA said:
Switch back to 1.1 melee

There's your direction. It's simple, isn't it? And what the hell about deceptive arrow sequences? You mean those medium/hard hits which are shown as random hits and I have to guess them right. I had my arrow pressing time on the Super Nintendo with Mario, that's the past. Every decent player in 1.1 dislikes 1.2 simply because it's arrow spamming and it takes too much time.

- It takes too long. 1.1 was fast, 1.2 is slow as **** (teleport delay, double tab swoop how the hell are u supposed to suprise ur oppenent with these?)

Halorin, I think you've said enough. You sucked in 1.0/1.1 and now you're trying to get a hand on 1.2. Yeah, I could've guessed. I was informed that you'd showed an old friend of mine what "true pwnage" was. Eventually you ended up even, while he never plays 1.2. Point being, 1.2 is skill-less and needs a good switch back. If 1.2 did have any skill, I would hear names of people 'owning' servers. Guess what, that's not possible anymore.

"And it was you who had to make up a term for everyone you got owned, no? Howing, hm? I wonder what you're going to make up for 1.2 soon.

"KBW" - Knock Back Whore
"ASW" - Arrow Spam Whore

In 1.1 players asked me if i could train them , now in 1.2 it is: OMG OMG How the **** u do those special combo's!! things have changed.

You sucked. You always have sucked. No way around it. Anyway, you keep going around that you're 'good' in ESF 1.2. One day you'll realize you can't be.

Have fun

Amen!

..Heh. Yes. I got owned in 1.1 and in 1.0. 'Okay.' The simple fact that I'm under your skin enough for you to dedicate an entire post to flame me, in an off-topic way, mind you, then I'm satisfied enough. It's on you for making a complete fool of yourself by spewing your opinion, a pointless one at that.

If you want to play 1.1 so bad, go back to it and be done with it. Advanced melee isn't leaving. Understand it. Get over it.

And to your 'old friend,' I don't use the phrase 'true pwnage', and I doubt it was a 1 on 1. If it was. *shrug* I got nothing to prove to anyone in a computer game based on an anime watched by 14 year olds. If you beat me, or can compete with me, congratulations. Make sure you go cash in that grand prize you get for beating people. ..Oh wait.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZTiMaStA said:
Switch back to 1.1 melee

"KBW" - Knock Back Whore
"ASW" - Arrow Spam Whore

Have fun

Amen!
1.) For outrightly flaming someone, you get a :warning: warning :warning:. You've been here long enough to know the rules backwards, Timasta.

2.) No one "owns" servers these days? What sorry-ass servers have you been playing on? I see a lot of good people thrashing up people in many servers. And unlike the previous versions of ESF, now at least the newbies can try to compete.

3.) If you read some of the other posts around here or peeked over to Pcjoe's dev journal, you would discover that the melee has been tweaked to speed up things in the beta 1.2.1 patch.

Want to make things even faster and KICK ASS? CVAR. am_skill

Still not satisfied and want to live in the older versions? CVAR. am_simplemelee

*Edit: Just checked, this is your 4th warning on these forums - see you in two weeks.
Halorin said:
..Heh. Yes. I got owned in 1.1 and in 1.0. 'Okay.' The simple fact that I'm under your skin enough for you to dedicate an entire post to flame me, in an off-topic way, mind you, then I'm satisfied enough. It's on you for making a complete fool of yourself by spewing your opinion, a pointless one at that.

If you want to play 1.1 so bad, go back to it and be done with it. Advanced melee isn't leaving. Understand it. Get over it.

And to your 'old friend,' I don't use the phrase 'true pwnage', and I doubt it was a 1 on 1. If it was. *shrug* I got nothing to prove to anyone in a computer game based on an anime watched by 14 year olds. If you beat me, or can compete with me, congratulations. Make sure you go cash in that grand prize you get for beating people. ..Oh wait.
I can understand you wanting to reply to Timasta's post as apparently he tried his best to flame someone, but please keep this on-topic (the actual topic) from now - as Sonic has stated above.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
U know what I think? I think that half the ppl who like 1.2 haven't played 1.1 and the other half were low-levels in 1.1. I didn't see any1 complaining about 1.0-1.1 melee that much. Sure the community is much bigger now but still u have no sense of pride if u like beating ppl with this melee. I think it's much more challenging to fight in 1.1 and it makes u better every time u play (unlike 1.2). Does any1 agree?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I strongly disagree with you orbit. As I've said before, fighting the right person, the game gets harder than ever before, it becomes much more fast-paced when you face a foe that uses everything to his disposal to get rid of you. I've come to the conclusion that most people just can't grasp this concept becuase they haven't fought someone like that yet. I know how the majority of ESF players fight right now, and it's not how I mentioned above. a lot of them just head-on eachother constantly becuase there's no threat of HOWing. I think the speed is fine, but if they increase it, it'll get even better. Trust me, most people just don't know how fast ESF can get, becuase they haven't experienced it. There are some people out there that totally annihilate me.. and there's not much I can do, those are the people you need to fight.

Best answers
I agree with Orbit, SURE the 1.2 patch will makes some things that suck a little better, but.. in most peoples opinions oh oh it will still suck horribly. Its not possible to go 90-0 anymore, simply because, its too slow. YAY I just had a cool arrow fight with my friend, god damnit I got spammed by an SSJ gohan with a kamehameha. You know what was funny in 1.1, no one liked SSJ. And the ones who did, sucked being non-ssj. Oh yes, lets give the super-saiyans the biggest advantage in the world, make the game a whole lot ***er plz? kthx

I agree simple melee is SOMEWHAT fun, because its ALMOST LIKE 1.1. The new swooping system takes a little more skill then pressing a button ill give you that, but, doesn't mean the whole melee system doesn't suck in general. I think halorin blew it for us all, with him and his god damn suggestions. And no, halorin, I won't make any suggestions to fix the melee how it is now, simply because unless they want to re-do the system again, which they don't and no one expects them to, I'm not going to waste my time writing 5 pages of bull****, because I might get out a paragraph. Thats it.

Thanks for giving the esfn00bs a chance now, and decreasing the chance of all of the good players that used to own by atleast 50% skill now.

Oh nos Dray! You don't know the system enough!

Anyone seen the making of Halo 2 video? Some guy said.. If you dont catch that 15 seconds of "fun" you don't have a good game. 1.1, had an "hour" of fun, everyday, for a year and 4 months.

IMO, Someone ****ed up somewhere. I'm a gamer, I play games. Brilliant quote eh? I don't play 1.2 because its ****ed up. 1.1 Melee system with TOURNAMENT mode for a god damn patch would have made my LIFE, noooo. **** tournament mode, lets give 32 player servers so you see 900 aura's flying around with bubbles everywhere with people camping at the tops of the map supersaiyans with beams. I hate loosing who I'm fighting and God I'm done posting

Best answers
Draylock1 said:
I agree with Orbit, SURE the 1.2 patch will makes some things that suck a little better, but.. in most peoples opinions oh oh it will still suck horribly. Its not possible to go 90-0 anymore, simply because, its too slow. YAY I just had a cool arrow fight with my friend, god damnit I got spammed by an SSJ gohan with a kamehameha. You know what was funny in 1.1, no one liked SSJ. And the ones who did, sucked being non-ssj. Oh yes, lets give the super-saiyans the biggest advantage in the world, make the game a whole lot ***er plz? kthx

I agree simple melee is SOMEWHAT fun, because its ALMOST LIKE 1.1. The new swooping system takes a little more skill then pressing a button ill give you that, but, doesn't mean the whole melee system doesn't suck in general. I think halorin blew it for us all, with him and his god damn suggestions. And no, halorin, I won't make any suggestions to fix the melee how it is now, simply because unless they want to re-do the system again, which they don't and no one expects them to, I'm not going to waste my time writing 5 pages of bull****, because I might get out a paragraph. Thats it.

Thanks for giving the esfn00bs a chance now, and decreasing the chance of all of the good players that used to own by atleast 50% skill now.

Oh nos Dray! You don't know the system enough!

Anyone seen the making of Halo 2 video? Some guy said.. If you dont catch that 15 seconds of "fun" you don't have a good game. 1.1, had an "hour" of fun, everyday, for a year and 4 months.

IMO, Someone ****ed up somewhere. I'm a gamer, I play games. Brilliant quote eh? I don't play 1.2 because its ****ed up. 1.1 Melee system with TOURNAMENT mode for a god damn patch would have made my LIFE, noooo. **** tournament mode, lets give 32 player servers so you see 900 aura's flying around with bubbles everywhere with people camping at the tops of the map supersaiyans with beams. I hate loosing who I'm fighting and God I'm done posting

Did you say something? All I heard was 'wah.' I said it before and I'll say it again. If you don't like 1.2, play 1.1 and be done with it. You can the other six people who think they make up 90% of the community's opinion will not be missed. Play a skilled player like any of the SnS members and some others, and you will understand how fast 1.2 really is. If you don't like advanced melee, avoid it while playing, suggest something better, or just stop talking. Senseless complaining isn't going to get you anywhere, so try and help yourself by not looking like a complete idiot.

If you're going to so boldly state that you aren't going to make the effort to come up with something better, don't complain about what you get for free.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you say 6 people making up 90% of the community, your wrong. Dozens of people dont like 1.2 compared to 1.1, they dont hate it enought to stop plaing ESF, and cant be bothered to post here.

And about the SnS skill people, i have fought most of you, all but gman and gr00vy i belive, and the only one who blew me away skillwise was opty, and isnt it funny, he rarly uses adv melee, mostly basic and ki balls. He imo is the best in 1.2 thus far.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just came off of four servers where I had less than 20 deaths and over 100 kills -_-' if you're trying to argue that you can't get better than other people at 1.2 you're either
A.) Retarded, and you can't help but to argue nonsense
B.) Inexperienced.

1.2 has flaws, but 1.1 took more skill? 1.1 was 97.8% setting your sensitivity really high and flipping around your mouse at somebody. 1.2 is at least 40% thinking ahead when you're up against a good player. Is he going to smash you into a wall, or throw a beam at you, is he going to swoop backwards when you go after him or is he going to use simple melee to get you into a simple vs. advanced collision to use up your ki. Is he going for combos or is he going to use strong attacks, and if he's better than me with advanced should I rely on simple. In 1.1 you had -> Should I beam? Or should I swoop? Should I tele 3 times in .1 seconds or 5 times?

Nobody used beam jump (for the most part) in 1.1, but it's popular now. Beam jump, wall jump, swoop jump, all kinds of techniques people mix together to make melee more interesting. If you have the ki and you know somebody is better than you, you can throw them, and try and charge up a beam.

How could I be getting higher scores on servers in 1.2 than I was in 1.1 ...? Because I'm a good player? Hells yeah. Oh, but as Dray noted, good players don't have any advantages anymore. We can't get high scores anymore. We just aren't good anymore. That's a shame, Dray, a damn shame. I think I'll go wrack up another 200-20 round.

"But that's only against newbs so it doesn't count"

Yeah well so is your ridiculous "90-0" score comment. The truth is new people to 1.2 have an even bigger disadvantage than they had in 1.1, but since everyone is newer than "experienced" it feels like everyone is closer to your level than they were. That's only because they are, not because they have advantages. Unless you know how to mix your jumps, teleports, advanced and simple melee, you just can't compete.

And keep in mind 1.2.1 has plenty of tweaks, from damage to playing speed, so get over yourselves if you think this is where ESF is stuck.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You had 20 deaths/100+ frags? That's a 1/5 rating, not bad. You know, skilled players used to have a 300-0 ratio. But that's not much of a difference, now, is it? It's not the point about being 'better' than someone. Hell, even a total new version doesn't help the obsolete retarded people. It's about the leets. But you haven't been there, ever, have you? Have you ever been good in something, besides making fun or yourselves? Give that one a thought, a clear thought.

1.1 wasn't about sensitivity at all. It was hand-eye coordination and accuracy/lightning reflexes. If you would have even one of those, you'd like the game. Since you don't, let's just blame the sensitivity, huh?

So 1.2 is way better. In fact, -you- have to think? Do you really have to think when you get a second per arrow to dodge and if you're in a melee struggle you're immune to, let's say, everything? Do you require thinking for that? You dare to call people retarded? Oh, wait, let's think about that one.

How could I be getting higher scores on servers in 1.2 than I was in 1.1 ...?
That's one hell of a question you ask. Here's the answer:

Because you were slow as hell and sucked.

Do I need to spoonfeed the conclusion to you? Is that question making you 'think' again? Having a 200-20 score plain sucks. I'll stop replying for now, I'll give you some time to 'think'.

Yours lovely,
-Lynx-

PS: Halorin, I would love to fight your lightning-speed members. In fact, I would like to fight the fastest one in my own server. I don't want him to be too fast, you know. No really, do so, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom