The Power Level Protest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand that Trunks and Gohan transform early and thus don't have much of an advantage power level wise. But the fact that a player such as I (who isn't even all that good) can go super saiyan in under 5 minutes is a little ridiculous. I still think they should go early but not so absurdly early.

My proposal: 1.4 to 1.5 million to transform for either of them.

Not that I'm even getting owned by Gohan or Trunks all the time. But speaking as someone who primarily plays Vegeta...I agree that Vegeta's should be high as it is, but I don't think that Gohan and Trunks should be SO FAR below the rest of them. Make them lower then I said, even. Sure. Even 1.25 or 1.3 would make more sense to me. Right now I just think it's way too far below the rest of the spectrum.

Agree/disagree? Comments?

Best answers
well i think trunks' transform pl should be a lil higher too, he only needs 300.000 to go ssj O_O
gohan shouldn't be increased too much if you ask me... 1mil200k should be high enough cause he isnt that strong in ssj
i didnt say he isnt strong for the gohan lovers in here :S
i like using trunks cause of his sword :laff:
but its way to easy to transform with him...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At least 1.4 for both of them. It can get ridiculous in some servers, where you play as Goku or Vegeta or someone with a rather high trans pl, and before you've killed more than 10-15 people, theres already half a server playing as ssj, while your pl has just knocked over 1 mil.

Best answers
yep....but this is kind of a suggestion isnt it?

however...as a gohan player...yea i'd have to agree...he transforms a little too easy, since most players dont play as gohan or trunks your speed and ki advantage make the game boring coz i always can out-manouver them and win in PS, coz they can't transform yet.

so yea...a transPL of 1.3 million or 1.4 million would be best....

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's the problem. Gohan and Trunks suck. Their low starting PL makes having a good fight really difficult. The only thing they have going for them is their early transformation, which only wields about twice as much power as before.

So it's more of a balancing thing. I know everyone is so obsessed with transforming and super saiyans. But without it, Trunks and Gohan wouldnt be worth playing. Just my humble opinion.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Noone is taking into account that PL gain is being raised rather significantly in 1.2.1 . Trunks and Gohan will be quickly overshadowed by better characters.

Gohan is the only one I have a problem with, because his speed after transformation is the same as Goku or Vegeta's. I'd say knock 10 off of his speed and it's all good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Noone is taking into account that PL gain is being raised rather significantly in 1.2.1 . Trunks and Gohan will be quickly overshadowed by better characters.
But if they are adding that, Trunks and Gohan will transform even sooner...it'll be literally a matter of something like 2-5 adv. melee kills.

I still think that maybe giving them more speed in normal form, less in SSJ, and raising the transform level slightly wouldn't be so bad. I'm shocked to see a couple of Gohan supporting players in here agreeing, incidentally.

I thought this thread was going to turn into a *****fest.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact that Gohan is as fast as Goku and Vegeta while SSJ, just seems off to me.

He shouldn't be.

Trunks power is fine as it is, Gohan's should be raised to 1.3 mil, or have his speed reduced.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well a valid point brought up is that both Gohan and Trunks suck and that they actually need the transformation or people would never use them. Instead of making them have a ridiculously easy time transforming though, why couldn't they, I don't know, maybe make Trunks/Gohan stronger o_o. Sure they suck for maybe the first couple of minutes while playing, but after that you totally own people as a ssj. They should both transform at at least 1.3 million (if not at at 1.4). To balance this off, why not just add 10 speed to both of their base speed (or more... I'm not sure how much faster ten points would make them, it may not be fast enough), trunks transformed speed should stay the way it is and like sonic said, knock ten off Gohans transformed speed. Seems fairly decent to me.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i've read somewhere on theese forums that the team is planing the transformations as a whole so it may not seam to balanced now but whit all transes it will be totaly balanced

personaly the only thing that bugs my fights is my ki the PL is more or less unimportant though i play whit trunks (great melee animations and sword)

Best answers
Yea i think maybe they should be increased...because it makes it unfair if someone has lets say goku on 1mil and someone has trunks there too they can just transform and have a million difference in power.

Best answers
SaiyanPride... I whole heartedly agree with you.

Usually, I join a server and I play as either Goku, or Cell. People who are descent, but I can surely beat with HP left over to do it again will start hitting me more with SSJ. It makes me so angry... but that good thing is I own them so bad with my anger after i transform :D

Best answers
It´s all too high!
You need sometimes more than 30 mins to have the power to acend. And thats just the first transformation. what is if there are more? SSJ 2 and 3... will you play 2 hours to get there, just one map? Thats very boring...

Best answers
If you cant transform in a matter of 10 minutes, no point in playing you suck. lol

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Transforming will be a lot easier in the next version....

If you cant transform in a matter of 10 minutes, no point in playing you suck. lol
and uh wtf... Transforming can be hard, even for someone good. I was just playing in one of the public servers and it took me literally 40 or 50 kills to transform (I had like 4 deaths).

Best answers
guv there norm forms mor speed and haven gohan trans at 1.3 woundd;t be 2 bad :) trunks should keep his 1 mil,its al hes good for

Best answers
"and uh wtf... Transforming can be hard, even for someone good. I was just playing in one of the public servers and it took me literally 40 or 50 kills to transform (I had like 4 deaths)."

Its not about that Hybrid, its how many times you die. Don't die and youll get there quicker.

I just now noticed why Majin Buu must go to 3 Million - but it makes sense since he is the easiest character to keep 0 deaths on throughout a match.. Healing is so fun :)

Best answers
it's fine the way it is, dont have a cry coz u get owned by people who are better than u.

Best answers
Spider-Bite: 20 bucks says your a Gohan user.

My suggestion: Have Gohans and Trunks's attack power (power of each punch) lower than most of the other transformed characters. Say Buu would do 10 damage for a finishing blow, Gohan/Trunks would only do 4 damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all the transformations are going to be tweaked to make way for the new trans in 1.3

so no big deal worrying about it now

cause im sure no one wants to play it evm style playing for 60 billion hours before u get a second trans :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom