The Power Level Protest.

Best answers
Well i think gohan and Trunks are ok...i always use Trunks :p
But they are weak if not SSJ...so it is ok to transform soo early.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im gonna stick with.. follow the saga, gohan is strong, and hes young.. so it makes sense

Best answers
While I'm primarily a Trunks user, Trunks doesn't need much beefing or nerfing. He's supposedly fine as is.

However, Gohan is another issue. He has the same speed as Goku and Vegeta, has a beam absorbing shield that blocks melee users and beams (and doesn't use ki in SSJ form) and receives one of the most decent weapons in ESF : The Kamehameha.

Now everyone will say big deal if Gohan gets KHH?
It will be when he transforms first and begins blasting everyone into gibs with KHH.

Sadly the only cure for this is to either survive the blast or use Gohan as well. Or kill the Gohan user and transkill him (something which I approve of, that's how the game is played!)

Best answers
I noticed this early one, but the cause isn't anything to do with characters having wrong power levels. It's simply that the game needs its other transformations. It's an incomplete game. Let's face it, Trunks and Gohan suck against a transformed Krillin or Buu, because transformations are missing. Yall might just have to live with it until 1.3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:0\

I can't wait until it takes 40 days and nights to get to SSJ2 as Vegeta... :0\

Meanwhile the Gohans and Trunks players will be SSJ2 level by like, 3.5 million. :0\

I don't usually lose a lot to people using Gohans and stuff. And I don't usually see a lot of them slutting the SSJ. I just think that the difference is too far away from the other characters.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"and uh wtf... Transforming can be hard, even for someone good. I was just playing in one of the public servers and it took me literally 40 or 50 kills to transform (I had like 4 deaths)."

Its not about that Hybrid, its how many times you die. Don't die and youll get there quicker.
I just looked at the screenshot I took. My record was 56 and 4. Comon, your saying that I should die less then four times and have over 60 deaths just to be able to transform? That would be insane ;/...

Best answers
It depends WHEN you die between all those kills hybrid. But then again, that 56-4 wouldn't be a case of this problem, unless your Buu or Krillin.. and even then, if you want to, you could transform before that with them if you know their respective transforming techniques.

Best answers
Maybe Buu and Cell should have an special-attack-move to "absorb" other players to transform, too. It should be very hard to do and only available if you have enough PL, lets say 1.500.000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom