Your Fav thing to do to Anger People in ESF

Best answers
I made this just for fun lol, i am bored and i was making people so infuriated with me today in servers, just cuz i had a few hours of boredness haha. I just a game with people who hate melee because its for "noobs". *Yeah, those kinda players* When im in there all i do is melee melee melee. There is no admin so they cant kick me and what not.. lol i find it funny when people are yelling at me "STOP NOOB!!, Im trying to ps!" or" You're not psing right!"... lol :laff:
... you can close this if u want but i just think its interesting to see what people like to do to make players angry in servers

Best answers
i pause that really pisses off poeple right quick

Best answers
i usually play as spectator...that pisses off just about everyone (thats not spec themselves) =P

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll try and keep this thread open so you can all damn yourselves in your own special ways by admitting reasons as to why you should be banned from servers... just keep it flameless and on topic. Do realize that people will not enjoy your company if you have been harassing them.

Tip

Best answers
He wait for people to finish a melee fight and beam em.

Best answers
hit'n'run with a mouthblast, then run away to regen.
they got so mad they changed teams and it was everybody vs me hehehe.....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was my favorite to do it in 1.1 and its my favorite to do in 1.2
They would attack me. and all i would do is teleport out of the way. always at the last second so they think they are going to hit me. and they get so annoyed with it they start to screw up. thats when i move in for the kill. hehe i dont use advanced mele i used basic. so when they screw up ill hit them then wait for them (or if i can i'll hit them again) then ill wait for them to swoop. basically saying they suck really badly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. Aside from Pain, you guys are a total bunch of assclowns.

(And I'll gladly take the warning for saying so)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If someone i dont want to fight tries to attack me, ill beam jump away over and over. The person then begins to chase me all over the map until i lure him into a corner. I charge a kamehameha and as he swoops towards me, i beam jump. The person begins to call me names, i dont respond. He tells me to say something, i dont respond. Finally the person becomes disinterested and i can either begin fighting again or go after that person over and over and over and over, rinse and repeat. They either leave the server or complain the entire time they're there.

Its amazing that this is how 90% of people react when i do this to them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if 2 ppl are psing i go annoy them by flying in the ps on purpose and blowing everyone up =P (if 2 generic beams ps for like 10 minutes, u get a nuke lol)

Best answers
well humm.. normally I jus type abuse to someone who annoys me, which is normally the person with 500 kills doing any of the above apart from pains, then he gets all abusive back your crap blah blah, then I slaughter them by luring them into a melee, then they make every reason as to why I, the seemingly inferior person killed him, then ya hit back with the insults they get angry and try again leading to more deaths or bite the galic gun and leave the server without much pride dmg.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh... i dont see why mine is any less of an offence then the otheres here.

but *shrug* i guess im a nice guy lol

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX man, I only do this with a different name, and when it's just a bunch of beamers Then I have no rep to worry about, im not like that when im playin with people I know, I actually play for fun and fairness. Sonic lol you can close it if you want i was just bored so i made this.

And Pain, I do the exact same thing if they are getting on my nerves :p

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play as spectator which pisses some people off. If I'm doing good enough and my pl is high enough I'll beam spam. That pisses a lot of people off, but I don't really care as I only beam spam if I was owning everyone in the server with melee anyway.

Best answers
This is pretty sad actually :S...
I'm sure a lot of you guys just hate people that do this do you while you actually do it yourself... You got my point?
I never really try to piss off anybody in the game... I mean, what's the point? You know how frustrated it is when somebody does this to you, but it's ok when you do it to someone else?
correct me if I'm wrong though...

Best answers
People don't do it to me though,
None of the people I play with are like that, I hardly ever play public unless I'm bored and want to piss people off. Most of the time I'll play in ape when it's passworded, or play in my own server and kick any noobs that join... I only like playin with people better than me when i'm not bored :). Other times I join PT or something and beam spam and melee whore people who want to ps lol

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When i get bored, i think of things to do so im not bored. If i have to entertain myself at someone else's expense (only in games), then i will. Its not like im destroying the guy's life or anything.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont see how pains is any different from anyone elses but ok....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom