CS pwn! ESF n00b plz help me:)

n8

Best answers
Hey, I really love this mod good ****. However i blow! i cant connect to any server (.dll) i tried some things and it wont work still. so i am stuck playing bots where my other problem is happening. I cant acend to SSJ at all even after i pass like 3mil PL. Is this normal?? can someone plz help me??

Thanks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) do you have the latest version? (1.2.3)

2) Is the ascend key set to "z" or another key?

3) Dunno why you said counter strike, cuz its a half life mod

n8

Best answers
i will have to dl 1.2.3, I dont have an acend key in my console??? thats WAK, and said cs because i pwn at cs cal-p style

Best answers
1) can you see an option under the keyboard tap for ascend?
2) have you set the z key to something other than its defualt?
3) are you allergic to shellfish?

in the folder where esf is installed open config.cfg in notepad.... try to find this on one of the lines
bind "z" "ascend"

if its not there add it on its own line

Best answers
im having the same trouble...when i try to connect it says me game.dll is different from the game server...i have ESF 1.2.3 and i cant add bots...so i cant play esf...if some1 can plz give me the dll...and a bot dll too...my MSN is here [email protected] or [email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should try to reinstall IMO.
kdcalex said:
im having the same trouble...when i try to connect it says me game.dll is different from the game server...i have ESF 1.2.3 and i cant add bots...so i cant play esf...if some1 can plz give me the dll...and a bot dll too...
I think bots come with 1.2.3.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some servers are still using older patches l(1.2.1) and plus the client dll in 1.2.2 is no differ in 1.2.3 , 1.2.3 was just a few map bug fixes (and the fixes were put on the maps , not the client dll)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom