*Map* ESF_Buu

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellion_Blade said:
just imagine how accomplished these maps would be if they actually had help from the ESF dev team. Why force them to go it alone? Cmon dev team help them help you! you guys should get together to finish either one of these maps or maybe both!
The dev team has a Team Speak channel that can be used to contact us, where we idle almost every day, if you cant be bothered with the PM system.

--- edit ---

Hellion_Blade said:
just imagine how accomplished these maps would be if they actually had help from the ESF dev team. Why force them to go it alone? Cmon dev team help them help you! you guys should get together to finish either one of these maps or maybe both!
The dev team has a Team Speak channel that can be used to contact us, where we idle almost every day, if you cant be bothered with the PM system.

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Wait... It's not locked? Heh. I thought it was locked from public. I might come in sometime for a discussion.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While the inteam channel is locked, the rest of the server is not, you can also still doubleclick on people if you have questions, which bypasses the whole group only thing.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bump. Bump. Bump.
he said he doesn't have time, and DJ-Ready is MIA again. That leaves only Mastasurf to provide such an example, pls visit us on TS he and the others should be on TS today 20:00 GMT+1.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bump. Bump. Bump.
he said he doesn't have time, and DJ-Ready is MIA again. That leaves only Mastasurf to provide such an example, pls visit us on TS he and the others should be on TS today 20:00 GMT+1.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
map test in unity engine to check for bugs, the map has a good point but must be finished map test (1).jpg map test (2).jpg map test (3).jpg map test (5).jpg

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Drop by on TS. Im sure the mappers/Raven would be happy to talk to you regarding any questions you might have with getting the map ESF ready.

--- edit ---

Drop by on TS. Im sure the mappers/Raven would be happy to talk to you regarding any questions you might have with getting the map ESF ready.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The map looks great, but a "Blue-er" tint either to the map itself or maybe the shadows would really help give it a less bland feel. We all know Buu was blue on the inside. ^,^ (partially anyway)

--- edit ---

The map looks great, but a "Blue-er" tint either to the map itself or maybe the shadows would really help give it a less bland feel. We all know Buu was blue on the inside. ^,^ (partially anyway)

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
no, I need to talk to the team, not half life steam, I can not talk?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use TS already. Even Deverz idles there from time to time ^^

And there is someone from the team practically there all the time.

Best answers
I've said this before I'ma say it again; that'd be badass if the team was able to pick up lfs and gigirs to help complete the buu map and help get this game out faster.

--- edit ---

I've said this before I'ma say it again; that'd be badass if the team was able to pick up lfs and gigirs to help complete the buu map and help get this game out faster.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I don't see why they need to be kept independent from the team. The more people ACTUALLY helping out is better.. right? It's not like they want to get you inside buu too!

--- edit ---

I don't see why they need to be kept independent from the team. The more people ACTUALLY helping out is better.. right? It's not like they want to get you inside buu too!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

--- edit ---

Because the number of people we've invested time into only to have them vanish 2 weeks later is....a lot. We need to be sure people are willing to commit.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

--- edit ---

Because the number of people we've invested time into only to have them vanish 2 weeks later is....a lot. We need to be sure people are willing to commit.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Cant argue with that. Might I suggest ball and chain?

--- edit ---

Cant argue with that. Might I suggest ball and chain?

Best answers
I don't get why people would bail out; I mean they get to play the game if they help developing right? I understand everone has to do a trial period but I don't see why they wouldn't stay, maybe they are not TRUE dbz fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom