*Map* ESF_Buu

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
Very pretty but the green colour isn't suiting me; /.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regarding the water/green blood?? fall. If you want to set it up as we have in desert duel, then ignore it from the modeling perspective and let the FX generate that ingame ;)

Looks superb BTW.

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Regarding the water/green blood?? fall. If you want to set it up as we have in desert duel, then ignore it from the modeling perspective and let the FX generate that ingame ;)

Looks superb BTW.
Yeah, I'm aware of that Grega. I just made that for representation purposes only. I know what effects are handled in game, hehe ;). And thanks. I'm about to do a promo video of it. Just need to do couple more things modeling-wise and I'm calling it finished. I have and other projects to take care of ^_^

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yay, great LFS! Good job, and I hope that the devs are happy with the work you have done. It looks really well constructed and I hope you will stay more involved with the project, wishful thinking ;)

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
I've changed my mind. I need to add more details. Switching back to zbrush for some stuff to sculpt! Updates soon!

---- DOUBLE POST-----
BOOM BABY

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Roflmao that's one friggin creepy buu you got there.
Looks nice and all but i can't think of a reason where you would use that ^^
A randomly appearing buu in the stomach is a bit much ...

Guess that'll be a surprise :eek:

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Plankman, well, the detail I'm doing is very in accurate in comparison to tv show or to what gigirs did. I'm going to add this as it was absorbed, not in those usual spheres (or maybe in spheres) :p, i will have to think of it. But anyway this is going to be added as a detail onto wall or somewhere else ;)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like everything but the mouth

It looks strange to me

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Update. :p

Now comment it. The previous render was only 10 minutes of speedsculpt, heh.

Next stage, retopologize this crap and get some colors for it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Plankman, well, the detail I'm doing is very in accurate in comparison to tv show or to what gigirs did. I'm going to add this as it was absorbed, not in those usual spheres (or maybe in spheres) :p, i will have to think of it. But anyway this is going to be added as a detail onto wall or somewhere else ;)
I Quote :)

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
High five Plankman. I will make Buu's mouth shut, probably. I'm too lazy to separate it into pieces in zbrush.

Last edited:
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I have to admit your worth on the battlefield, some questions
1, you're doing stomach? There are no people absorbed in the stomach
2, people are absorbed within spheres not in the walls
sorry this is my opinion anyway good job;)

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
didnt super buu looked from the wall what goku and vegeta are doing xd

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
gigirs. Like I've said before I don't go for any accuracy. Besides, this is sort of my map and I can come up with ANY ideas I really want. I joined this, because I found the concept interesting. I'm quite rusty these days and I don't work much on 3D anymore! This just pushed me over! :p

At the end I can add a mechatron with boar head, that is connected to the stomach and it's floating around with magic cup who fires bullets that transforms into Naruto, and when it hits the walls, it does the transformation and stomach becomes the galaxy's center. Again - this has no intentions of being accurate. I'm just using my own imagination of how things should look like. Think beyond boundaries - that's the only way to learn something - this is how I think. And, yes your models of absorbation are way more accurate to the show. Anyway, thanks for a notice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom