*Map* ESF_Buu

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Back to the teamspeak topic - is there any way for the community to talk to the devs on teamspeak? I tried joining the room, but they were all locked away somewhere else. Do they ever visit non-password/special permission guarded rooms?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dev's will idle in the locked channel if they're doing nothing or doing something private

Otherwise they will probably hang out in the open channel

*Edit* Idle in the Earth's Special Forces channel rather than the lobby btw most people leave the lobby right away

Last edited:
Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Fresh update.

More soon.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice

Something looks weird around the eyes though, Maybe the eye brows are too prominent?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I agree with Deverz, I think perhaps the eyebrows are a little large/pushed forward/ something like that. But apart from that, I absolutely love your modelling! Anyway, I think that the eye thing isn't very visible, and over all, won't be too noticeable, even if you do edit it.

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Thanks guys for a notice. Yeah, I know that myself ;). You have not to worry about those small problems ;). It will be fixed. I've worked on that sculpt for like 20 minutes overall. I didn't come to the polishing phase yet ;)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
20 minutes??!?!
I would have expected at least two weeks more than that!

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
20 minutes??!?!
I would have expected at least two weeks more than that!
What? Heh, no man. it's much easier then it seems. Well, I've just finished retopologizing. Going to uv map, bake the normals and ao and texture it soon :) stay tuned, people

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
*Has no idea what that lingo means*
Okey dokey, I'll stay tooned! :D

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
Quick diffuse test

MEH.. messed up the normals while baking. Have to redo.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like it, but I would honestly wait before putting a characters face like that on a model of yours. It would be kind of weird to have two different models with different styles of the same characters head in the game, so it would probably be better to wait until the map is done and have someone from the team (or you if they trust you) to put the face of the character model on that piece.

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
I really like it, but I would honestly wait before putting a characters face like that on a model of yours. It would be kind of weird to have two different models with different styles of the same characters head in the game, so it would probably be better to wait until the map is done and have someone from the team (or you if they trust you) to put the face of the character model on that piece.
Do you trust me? If you do, then I can die happy from euphoria <3. I have no time right now. And that sphere took me overall 40 minutes to produce, so I don't care really. It was more speed-type project.

Best answers
I'm pretty sure the team doesn't trust any of us lol I feel like if I produced everything needed that was required for this map and did an excellent job that I would earn the trust of absolutely no one.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
so you can reply here but you cant reply in MY FRIGGIN TOPIC IN FORCEPIT DAMAERA, WHATEVER IM DONE WITH YOU

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I JUST REPLIED DALTE GOD

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
My last message was referred to Sean/Damaera. :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no one help anymore ??? btw i don't have skills (yet !!!)

--- edit ---

no one help anymore ??? btw i don't have skills (yet !!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom