Zombie Survival Mode

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it really necesary to have DBZ exact accurracy in every single thing? I mean, they are adding Kannonball Z!

Anyway, Majinized people are just the same, with othe texture. So yeah, would be the same.
No we are not. Kannonball Z was an april fools joke with the game kannonball and DBZ models in it.

Best answers
No we are not. Kannonball Z was an april fools joke with the game kannonball and DBZ models in it.
Hum, I thought I read it somewhere. Anyway, that is not the point of the thread.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Majin warriors are not zombies, heck they're the same as bots. Zombies stick out for a reason, to bring fear, vsing other dbz warriors would just give the mode an opposite effect

Best answers
Majin warriors are not zombies, heck they're the same as bots. Zombies stick out for a reason, to bring fear, vsing other dbz warriors would just give the mode an opposite effect
I don't mind how you call it, it's just people that are "infected" or "controlled" and run to attack you and bite you and dismember you and infect you, and that are weaker than you but in groups are dangerous, as they can surround you and attack all in group.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Wasn't there an episode where some guy used kami's tower to spread 'evil' on the earth ? Changing zombies to just evil human/ few z fighters would be more interesting.
However, since this would require too much work in modeling, animating, sound and AI programming, I don't see this happening.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are adding Kannonball Z!

No we are not.
Yes you are.

Anyway, what about spawning a bunch of zombies in random places of the map (on ground, they musn't be able to fly) and adding a timer so that all the zombies would have to be eliminated in a certain amount of time (dependant on the number of players).

A boss zombie could be available, like some DB character getting infected (spawning a bot). This one could fly, but since zombies are stupid as hell, he would only rush into players and hit/kick/byte them. No beams for him.

Last edited:
Best answers
Wasn't there an episode where some guy used kami's tower to spread 'evil' on the earth ? Changing zombies to just evil human/ few z fighters would be more interesting.
However, since this would require too much work in modeling, animating, sound and AI programming, I don't see this happening.
Only modeling and animating. Sound there are a lot on internet. AI progaming is just done, just get animal AI that they gave done. And zombies are way cooler.

hleV, i've made the modes in the previous page, and it's basically that.

Best answers
man... go play call of duty it also has zombie mod. ESF dosn't need that, it will ruin all i think.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wait, so its just gonna be AI Zombies running around trying to bite you and once that happens your a zombie? so its not just AI's? lol, its pointless. if zombies can't fly then every player would just stay up in the air for the whole round and just shoot beams from there.

Best answers
wait, so its just gonna be AI Zombies running around trying to bite you and once that happens your a zombie? so its not just AI's? lol, its pointless. if zombies can't fly then every player would just stay up in the air for the whole round and just shoot beams from there.
If you see the previous page, I explained possible game modes.

man... go play call of duty it also has zombie mod. ESF dosn't need that, it will ruin all i think.
Tell me it when you are playing the same game modes forever.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I am all for the zombie idea (sans flying), it could also be fixed by changing the zombies in...zombified...saibamen. Fits a lot better. Though there is nothing wrong with zombies either way. Any game instantly gets better with zombies. Imagine Kirby with zombies. Hotdamn.

Best answers
well i really have to say i love that idea!!! its like feeling as a saiyan!

but pls zombies? no way!!! did you forget the red ribbon army?:p or create friezas minions........they shoot slow and weak beams and are easy to kill and fly after a punsh heavy away:D

that sure would rock and while playing with a friend sure make some funny play time!

but that would also go in higher stage!!!! what about a enemy that dublicates itself after getting killed? like u kill one monster and two will rise.

or think at metal cooler! when u killed one....two will come and later a million:p round based gameplay lets say hehe would be awesome if they could include something like that

Best answers
well not bad it sure would be fun to spirit bomb a bunch of zombies but i would think it would be several groups of humans and zombies helping each other to survive.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
+1 I think this is a great idea. About time for some innovation in the DBZ world lol. I don't think it's written in stone that ESF should completely be about DBZ, the essence of it is that it's a GAME and in a game you can create pretty much everything you want and have fun. And this sounds like a lot of fun no matter what kind of mobs you're using. In essence it sounds like a lot of fun and would add to what ESF already has to offer. I know for sure that some people, like me will be playing ESF offline a lot with bots but having a "Zombie" game mode would be like learning how to play ESF:Final in a fun way without pressure from bots/players kickin' your ass and you can enjoy all the effects that the team has worked on for so long and admire the game really while improving your fighting abilities, exploring the new combo/melee system with some low level mobs.

Best answers
+1 I think this is a great idea. About time for some innovation in the DBZ world lol. I don't think it's written in stone that ESF should completely be about DBZ, the essence of it is that it's a GAME and in a game you can create pretty much everything you want and have fun. And this sounds like a lot of fun no matter what kind of mobs you're using. In essence it sounds like a lot of fun and would add to what ESF already has to offer. I know for sure that some people, like me will be playing ESF offline a lot with bots but having a "Zombie" game mode would be like learning how to play ESF:Final in a fun way without pressure from bots/players kickin' your ass and you can enjoy all the effects that the team has worked on for so long and admire the game really while improving your fighting abilities, exploring the new combo/melee system with some low level mobs.
yeah i know i would check out first the zombie mode (if there would be because i think the team wont do it) soooooooo awesome if they would do it

Best answers
Sounds an awful lot like Nazi Zombies, mindlessly blasting away at the hordes :p. I can see it being done as a mod.

Best answers
Sounds an awful lot like Nazi Zombies, mindlessly blasting away at the hordes :p. I can see it being done as a mod.
are you an idiot co-operation is the first thing we would need to learn on capture the dragon balls and team battle modes because we would be instantly PWND!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom