ZEQ2 is back!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish all you people working on ZEQ2 the best of luck, and I eagerly await a release.

o/

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get it here the site lods whit bytes why does it load so hard ?

Best answers
so....is this still a dbz mod/game thats going to get released in the future or what?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, I had a look yesterday at some of ZEQ2's media, and I've got to say...Goddamn...The render of the Goku VS. Vegeta Power Struggle was sweet, but the 3D Goku Kaioken effect, after seeing all the different rendered layers...it's so kickass I can't believe it's in 3D. It actually looks like a cell from the anime. I eagerly await this mod...er, game.

Wait a minute: If it's on a stand-alone engine now, is it technically a mod? So...they would have no chance of getting "mod of the year" or anything?

Either way though, on an engine with no limits, the idea of this game becoming more thoroughly mind-blowingly awesome is something I can hardly comprehend. No wonder Funi feels threatened, no game of theirs has EVER produced this sort of graphic quality!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait its on a stand-alone engine now...? last i heard it was a quake mod.

if its on a standalone engine its gonna be ****in HUGE in the gaming world, especially since its free. that could cause a problem...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm actually pretty excited about this game. SoS let me down (it died 400 billion times), but Zeq2 is shaping up to be the ESF killer. I'm not usually as optimistic as I am right now, but all that team needs to do is take player suggestions and crits to heart (rather than ask for suggestions and critz, only to dismiss any and all ideas that would alter their "grand design"), and they're golden.

Best answers
I don't get it here the site lods whit bytes why does it load so hard ?
I have the same problem, it takes about 2-3 minutes for the website to load completly. Anyway i'm glad that the ZEQ2 Team is "back in business", good luck with your project guys. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The forum is the website. Really, what else were you expecting?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it's a few days after April 1, I'll bite.

Graphically speaking, the game looks awesome, but gameplay wise, I don't know what to expect. Should be an interesting game when it comes out.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Flight]
Flight in ZEQ2 differs greatly in comparison to traditional flight methods. Studying the series closely, it can be easily discovered that characters not only have basic (vertical, horizontal, and thrust) movements, but rotation movements on EACH of the axis' as well. The term of using 4 components for 3D orientation is a quaternion.

With this true 360 degree based system, all types of movement become possible in comparison to a lesser more rigid system.

Barrel rolls, the act of of a forward momentum spiral are completely valid without hesitation of input. Additionally, coaster loops, the act of a full 360 degree vertical loopity-loop are completely plausable. Utilizing a combination of rolls and loops, the player can essentially achieve (and maintain) any position and form while in the air.
Awesomeness to the 12th power.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zeo being positive...?

alright this mod has my attention now....

that does sound cool though, although that **** is gonna be ****in confusing for the first 3 months

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, it's like they have everything I've ever suggested for ESF. And more.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God I'm envisioning what this game will look like and I start feeling this warm, excited glow all over my body...am I turning SS?XD

Wow, unlimited motion in flight, kickass graphics and apparently excellent gameplay? Jesus this game had better stay alive and follow through. This sounds like it will finally give gamers and fan the authentic DBZ experience we've always yearned for and the games have never delivered.

Does anyone know how far along ZEQ2 is? DBZHOOD has a percentage tally, though it's rarely ever updated.

Best answers
lol with that flight system ill prolly have something to work at for a month or 2. like some n00b lol.

"How do you fly" lmao!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Play Combat Flight Simulator and you'll do fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom