💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No wai...
Ma home?
Home sweet home?

I died and went to heaven! 0='D

Discord Member
Best answers
As fishy as it sounds...........it seems true.....look at the comeback thread ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's still April 1st, nothing should surprise you until tomorrow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll hold in my enthusiasm until April 2nd.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
PHP services of the host are down at the moment.

I know it's 1st of April, but it's real guys.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, it seems to be a working forums only at the moment.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't ZEQ2 shutdown by FUNimation? Then what would be the point of bringing it back knowing that FUNimation will sue them this time around?

Best answers
Wasn't ZEQ2 shutdown by FUNimation? Then what would be the point of bringing it back knowing that FUNimation will sue them this time around?
maybe theyll just color swap the characters and change the names, this should keep funimation away.

Best answers
I wonder if its true or just another joke.......I mean out of all the days someone decided to say zeq 2 is back on april fools day c'mon...I know the forum is up and runnin' but is it true, IS IT REALLY BACK???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeth said it himself. Zeq2's back, regardless of the questionable day. I even have my old user name and password still

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just think about it for a sec, wouldnt it be funny coming back right in the 1st of April? =P
I mean, look how many people are doubting it at the moment.

Take it from me now, it's not a joke.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be ironic to come back on april fools day of all days, since im sure many still believe the original funimation shut-down was a hoax, or s scapegoat for hiatus.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if its a april fool, its a bad one... the results would be only sadness and madness and nothing you could laugh at.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats another thing people should realise.
Here's a post by Zeth:

Zeth said:
As stated in the "comeback" thread on the ZEQ2 forums, we recieved an indirect DMCA violation from our host on May 25 or thereabouts last year. They were contacted by Courtney A. Rottman from Funimation. This is the email I got from my gmail account from my host.

http://zeq2.com/email.jpg

Yes, it is legitimate, but there's a HUGE difference between a DMCA violation and a Cease and Desist.

A DMCA violation means that our file host was providing trademarked content and media that was licensed by Funimation. This was a request directed directly at the host and server, NOT the project as a whole.

A Cease & Desist, is basically a legal letter that says that the violated licensee is demanding you or a group of individuals comply with their requests, ELSE legal cases in court will ensue. At the point of a C&D, you either comply or face criminal charges.

Whether the DMCA request was confusion on their part or foreshadowing for events to come, we did NOT want to take any risks. This is why we discontinued the project publically to discuss matters. It was a necessary precaution to make CERTAIN that our work on ZEQ2 would not be put in danger. The legal threat WAS real and IS still REAL. It's just one step back from some perceived it to be. There's still a high chance that we could get re-contacted by Funimation with another DMCA or worse yet a Cease & Desist order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom