ZEQ II Lite

Force Pit Member
Best answers
is there any way to play with bots in the game? or is it only possible to play online in it / over lan.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
is there any way to play with bots in the game? or is it only possible to play online in it / over lan.

noo sorry cant play with bots ohh and deahshot have you been reading the postes i ahve writed down.......;(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3 is my own wip. Still trying to figure out how to make the SSJ3 Model appear.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ask the dude who made the ssj addon he might be able to help ya out with that is it me or are the zeq2 site down

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SSJ3 is my own wip. Still trying to figure out how to make the SSJ3 Model appear.

ohh ok but when your finish and know how to play with ssj3 can you plz give me the a download link to ssj3 thanks......

Best answers
any idea on the release of their beta 2? They said it will come out soon but their aren't signs of release on their site?

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
any idea on the release of their beta 2? They said it will come out soon but their aren't signs of release on their site?
ask Demarera about that i dont know but it isnt going to be long....all i know is there is new charcters in beta 2 like Vegeta (Scouter) and Krillin

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
u can put it that way... I am a big fan of dbz and I eagerly wait for its games. :D
just like were waiting for ESF 1.3 lol but goodluck it wont be long for the beta 2 to come out have fun playing with new charcters like Krillin And Vegeta (Scouter) Wait a sec first we must wait for the full verison of beta 1 to come first before beta 2 comes out well guess its tripple - waiting time:]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty much there is no date for it. But when they say soon, more likely less then a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom