Zeonix 12 - LEARN THE TRUTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again, I'm using your logic when I derail every thread I come across in this section. I hope it holds water.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THEN **** YEAH... THROW AN OFF TOPIC PARTY... ALSO... YOUR MOM!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again, I'm using your logic when I derail every thread I come across in this section. I hope it holds water.
Ah but I'm a super mod and have special privileges so neener.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys you don't understand, the truth is out there you just need to search 4 urself! Don't settle for whats been provided, theres plenty of youtube videos out there that will explain everything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think I need to look up *** dolphins any more then has been stated..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't understand, don't settle for the *** dolphins, there is so much more out there that I as the one trying to convince am too lazy to supply links for. There is plenty of information on *** Lions, Tigers and even Bears OH MY!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really wanna know where you get this inexhaustible supply of relevant pictures.

No, I'm quite serious.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you get it? *** dolphins are the very thing that'll cure cancer!!! Do you get what I'm saying? ***. Dolphins. Cure. Cancer! But, unfortunately... the government is withholding such information due to there being no money to be gained. So, we must rise up! We must spread the word of a YouTube video I didn't even bother watching, but I trust that it's completely logical and has absolutely no relevance to my own beliefs whatsoever! The time for revolution is now! Ron Paul for president everybody. Ron. Paul. 2008! Do it!

Peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you get it? *** dolphins are the very thing that'll cure cancer!!! Do you get what I'm saying? ***. Dolphins. Cure. Cancer! But, unfortunately... the government is withholding such information due to there being no money to be gained. So, we must rise up! We must spread the word of a YouTube video I didn't even bother watching, but I trust that it's completely logical and has absolutely no relevance to my own beliefs whatsoever! The time for revolution is now! Ron Paul for president everybody. Ron. Paul. 2008! Do it!

Peace
MC, thank you so much. You've opened my eyes to the TRUTH! :eek: i see these conspiracies for what they really are!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just got the joke

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got it after reading the title... but, I'm the biggest douchebag on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom