Zabuza Model

Best answers
this is my second modeling attemp, hope its not that crapy, been working on it for 3 days so far or 4.

c&c plz >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty good use of DavidSkiwan's ref. It's hard to say much with him in the spread eagle position. Keep at it I guess.

Best answers
i think his waist line might be a bit high for comfort there

but other than that.... decent job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mhh I think you wasted a bit at the hair o_O

But it looks good some stuff aint that accurate though... arms to skinny and minor stuff...

Looks ok.

Best answers
I dont know what the dude you modeled is supposed to look like but it looks pretty good. The legs look too long/big and crotch is too long too.

Best answers
well even though ppl dont care bout this >.>

heres the update anyways

DMW

Best answers
Not bad,and ppl do care i think.Im not sure whom it really is so i cant say how accurate it is,but nice job so far.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
define the arms a bit more, they are looking very boring. also, i know the ref has the legs that far apart. but pleasem, for the sake of the 99% of forum users who are male. move them in a bit =X

DMW

Best answers
I saw that episode of naruto minutes ago,Kakashi owns,btw i think the gloves need to go up a little bit more,up to where the pics gloves are,just under the elbow and the ninja headbands' strings are a bit longer as well.

Best answers
That model makes me want to put a kunai in my mouth. :D

Zabuza the Devil....or was it demon? I forget, I haven't watched Naruto in ages. But yes, he was bad ass....and will be....always. He was my favorite character in Naruto ever.

Best answers
im no modeling or naruto expert but from that ref it looks to me like the pants only go down to the knees then those sock thingys go down the rest of the way

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Devil Zabuza =]

Not bad, but you made his pants too long, his socks (?) are covereing his shins. The pants start just below the knees.

And make the guy a little more muscular. Right now he's not exactly able to wield that biggass sword of his.

Best answers
The arms look fine right now, but add some definition into them. Move some verts on the Y axis, and cut some edges to form a bicep, a tricep, and the likes. It will make him look friggin bad ass.

And I hope you plan on giving him fingers....

Best answers
i'll update my model once my comp starts working again..... >.>, hanst been working for 5 days now o_o

Best answers
k i fixed some things, tried to detail his arms more >.>, i think...., made his arm things to his elbow w/e >.>, and for u that kept complaining, yes i made his legs closer together >.>

just to say this again SECOND MODEL I EVER MADE >.>

oh yeah had to reformat my comp so i had to use paint...

Best answers
You had to use paint for what??? Looking good so far. Now, UV map is, skin it, rig it, animate, and compile. :) LAWL >_>

Let me try my hand at skinning it after you UV map it.

Best answers
i meant by i had to use paint to past the pic in >.> in order to post it. hmmm uv maping o_O, well ur ganna have to help me with that one >.>, contact me on aim: hlrobodbz

well anyone that knows how to or knows a tut >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom