Z-Games ESF League Looking For...

Best answers
The Z-Games is a new league for earths special forces. We are currently looking for 2 dispute admins, 1 new clan admin, 2 ladder admins. If you dont know what these jobs consist of let me sum it up for you.

Dispute admin=If there happens to be a dispute, you will be there for both clans and listin to thier arguments. Watch any demo's provided and figure out all information. This includes picking out cheaters, Or any league rules that may have been broken.

New clan admin=New clan signup, You must interview leader and co leader of the clan that signed up, Including questions and information that we may need to provide to the clan about the league.

Ladder Admins=You will be in controll of stats, including main scores, ladder records, win percent, and Match Results.

Im aiming to start up the ladder within a month or 2. SO if your interested heres how to contact me.

Aol Instant Messanger= OTHEDrain
Email: [email protected]
Preview of the website: www.fv4.net/zg/esfleague.jpg

Also clan signup will start within a few weeks so stay tuned for more details!

Best answers
Common guyz I need a few good men to help me get this off the ground. Whos interested? Email me at the email above or contact me on aol instant messanger for more info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom