yoyo read the esf news

Best answers
no it wont they still have a few things to go on the beta outline check it out here ....... so it will be done when its done........ :laff: i have allways wanted to do that hehe :laff:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EfFeCt said:
no it wont they still have a few things to go on the beta outline check it out here ....... so it will be done when its done........ :laff: i have allways wanted to do that hehe :laff:
Well, I don't really think ALL of that outline is really up-to-date, but, then again, it WILL be out when it's ready, but I wouldn't follow the outline to the letter, since I'm not sure how often it has been updated, or, more importantly, how recently it has been updated.

Best answers
**hint hint ** wink wink**
well whenever it is going to come out i can wait.....cause i know i am not going to stop playing when it comes out so i will make up time then...

Best answers
EfFeCt said:
this outline hasnt been updated for ages and if u read the past esf news everything is completed f0, and now jus a few adjustments and then on 2 the final beta test and ithink they have done the final adjustments im not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom