yoyo read the esf news

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can turn off motion blur with the cvar "cl_motionblur"

Best answers
bah this is a development picture that makes me wish that i could have the wish of being wished into a beta dev

Best answers
I think their is one for the bubble also and in the outline it says their is one to disable the mp3 player

Best answers
well im not gonna leave no melee out im turning every single melee on keeping everything

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
hey for all u beta testers is 1.2 melee like fast paced like 1.1?? Or is it like slow and u take so long to kill a person?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Terryc250 said:
hey for all u beta testers is 1.2 melee like fast paced like 1.1?? Or is it like slow and u take so long to kill a person?
It's definately not going to be slower than 1.1... but we'll find out soon enough

Best answers
GMan said:
It's definately not going to be slower than 1.1... but we'll find out soon enough

I believe that the 1.1 part of melee will remain the same and the new features in the 1.2 might be slower. It all depends but as the guy above said, we’ll find out soon enough

TRake Care all
Ciao

Best answers
I think someone once asked how long Adv. Melee battles would take; every round would approx. take 30 sec according to PcJoe. Of course, they might have changed that somewhat by now.

Best answers
well im going to make my advanced melee battles take like 2 hours.
Im gonna make, my advanced melee cvar intell someone wins the fight not only 30 secs :) i love fighting for long times and watching people have kewl fights

Best answers
SuperVegetta said:
Im gonna make, my advanced melee cvar intell someone wins the fight not only 30 secs :) i love fighting for long times and watching people have kewl fights
MY GOD....2hrs....I would rather SPAM/NUKE the map (Just like WOLFY) into Oblivion than fight the same person for a whole 2hrs...5mins sure..2hrs..NO.

Best answers
nah well u dont get it do you.
Ill have it as long as it takes tell someone wins the fight and kills the person you have it you'r way, and ill have it mine

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperVegetta said:
Good luck finding someone with an attention span that long who wont get bored and leave.

Best answers
lol, I can't wait for esf 1.2, I'm looking sooo forward to the advanced melee because of so much DBZ i've been watching. I also can't wait to hear the japanese sound pack. =D No more *** english voices.

Best answers
Ah yeah, and on the topic of testing a candidate release.....let's say that it isn't necessarily fun, with trying to test server stability and finding bugs.

Usually the major bugs save themselves for the last.

But yeah, ESF is looking sechsy in those screens. GJ Joe,harSens....no wait, that's too little credit.....GJ ESF team!

Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
I'm pretty sure a bot can handle that ;)
Yes...that is what they are for...
Crushing you:fight: like the insignificant nothing that "they" are sure to show you, that you are....hope I cheered someone up*I got it..or do I?..u tell me...SuperVegetta I lub you*.;) :yes: ...:laff:

-Giver of Cheer
Me,Myself,and a Chair:smile: :yes:

Best answers
I think 1.2 is going to be out really soon in a week or two or something because like they said the final test and they should have a manual or something during this week:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom